Vice President, Cyber Security Services
Requisition ID: 69891
Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become better off.
The Vice President is responsible for supporting the achievement of the Bank's information security objectives of integrity, confidentiality/privacy, availability and continuity, and the delivery of information security for the Scotiabank Group through:
- Managing the global cyber security services team supporting Scotiabank and subsidiaries. This includes the development and maintenance of cyber security products and services that are required by international regulations and industry best practices.
- Designing, implementing and managing the operations of vulnerability management services required to identify and detect cyber/information security deviations from policies and standards.
- Managing cyber security incidents according to bank standards and industry/regulatory requirements. This includes the tactical management of the incident (response) as well as identifying trends and root causes of cyber security failings to continually improve the banks cyber security posture.
- Designing, implementing and managing the banks processes, procedures, products, services and standards related to Data Loss Prevention, Forensics and E-Discovery.
- Designing, implementing and operationalizing new tools and technologies in support of the banks cyber security strategy.
- Developing and implementing the global cyber security policy and strategy across all major geographical teams.
- Identifying industry developments related to cyber security through participating in industry consortiums, associations and forums.
- Identifying, communicating and escalating internal and external cyber security threats to all areas of the bank, including various boards of directors.
- Designing, implementing and operating cyber security controls across the global bank related to cyber security.
- Participation and influencing the overall IS&C strategy, vision and leadership team by providing insights, assistance where required and input into major projects and initiatives.
This function is considered to be the Bank's central point of reference/core competency group for reliable cyber security operations and cyber security incident management.
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Toronto
As Canada's International Bank, we are a diverse and global team. We speak more than 100 languages with backgrounds from more than 120 countries. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance please click here . Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted. Job Segment:
Bank, Banking, Developer, Law, Security, Finance, Technology, Legal