C++ Developer - FinTech - Python/Linux/OOP
- Up to $140,000 DOE
- Waterloo, ON, Kanada
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Caspian One
- 14 Feb 19
Are you tired of fixing bugs and want to be part of a high-performing team solving real-time problems for some of the worlds largest financial institutions as well as other industries? If the answer is yes, this could be your next opportunity...
I’m looking for C++ Developers to join a leading provider of high-performance FinTech solutions. They are experts in enterprise software and quantitative trading with offices worldwide.
You will be working on solutions built on their core platform for scalable high-performance distributed computing. Primarily this has been for use to build trading systems for leading financial institutions however they are looking to push into other industries, helping to solve their real-time problems.
Candidates must have strong C++ programming skills having worked on distributed systems, scripting experience and a strong Linux/UNIX background. An educational background in Mathematics or Computer Science is highly desirable.
Essential technical skills:
- Strong object-oriented programming skills in at least one industry-standard language (C++, C#, C, Java)
- Familiarity with SQL and databases
- Success managing development projects end-end
Nice to have technical skills:
- Experience working with financial software/trading systems
- Experience with real-time distributed systems
- Competitive salaries depending on experience and current compensation
- Variable bonus – mix of company and individual performance
- Equity in the business in available – this will be negotiated on a case by case basis and will be dependent on the level of the individual they are hiring
- Vacation 20 days – but not set, this is also flexi
For more information or to apply to the role, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 647 694 0190!
Candidates must be eligible to work in Canada