Advertising Agencies Analyst
QNB Group, the largest Financial Institution in the Middle East and Africa are looking to hire a Advertising Agencies Analyst, to meet the expansion needs of our office in QNB - Qatar//Doha.
QNB has enjoyed continued success with Net Profits of QAR 10.8 billion (USD3 billion) in 2018 (up by 6%) and increased Total assets to QAR 853 billion (USD 234 billion). The Group now employs over 29,000 employees in 1,200 locations, with an ATM network of more than 4,300 machines. Role Summary:
The incumbent will be responsible for the overall analytics process that delivers information, insight and recommendations that measure and optimize marketing communications. This position will provide leadership and execution in the analysis of all media and marketing communications including; data collection, developing tools and techniques for performance tracking and measurement, definition and reporting of key performance indicators, providing quantifiable recommendations for marketing advertising campaigns and content optimization. Key to this role is the ability to provide data-driven insights, which result in specific action plans and quantifiable business improvement Role Description:
- Implement the desired budgets to facilitate the delivery and execution of the Group Communications strategy pertaining to Corporate Branding and Advertising.
- Provide inputs in the creation of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for performance monitoring and quality measurement purposes for the Advertising and media function and assist in monitoring their achievement on periodic basis.
- Maintain regular contact with the advertising agency and business heads, officers and leaders to ensure full integration and fit of Advertising Communication goals and objectives with Business goals and objectives.
- Identify key local and state reporters; establish and maintain relationships with them.
- Develop a strong partnership relationship with newspapers, television stations and other media communications.
- Develop analytics and business intelligence process through alignment of performance
- metrics, analytics structure and reporting with overall business and marketing objectives.
- Provide guidance and best practices expertise to key business partners around scoping,
- designing, executing and analyzing tests
- Define key performance indicators based on business and marketing goals and objectives to measure performance
- Implement analysis of data, and translate to information, which will inspire strategy and optimize campaign
- Reveal recommendations rooted in research and analytics to optimize marketing
- Generate reporting tools from external and internal data source
- Provide timely follow up on all advertising inquiries, and maintain availability by telephone and email to clientele and staff members.
- Follow up on all advertising inquiries in a timely manner, and keep a log of all contacts made/outcomes of those interactions.
- Work with product manager to secure sales objectives, product information and promotional requirements for assigned categories.
- Help define national advertising, sales promotional and media objectives, work with company agencies and internal staff to achieve these objectives on time and within budget.
- Develop effective direct marketing programs using a variety of media, including: direct response TV, direct mail, print, online.
- Identify, develop and review creative sponsorship and advertising packages for the Group and its associated events.
- Responsible for planning and scheduling the advertising activity for each business unit. The incumbent is also responsible for pulling together all individual business unit plans to form an overall Advertising Strategy.
- Set up, maintain and continually improve on workable processes for ensuring all relevant information is available and fed into advertising activity plans and campaign briefs.
- Ensure briefs emanating from QNB to external vendors inc. marketing/ advertising agencies are to the highest standards.
- Assess performance of lead agency in particular in a constructive manner; maintain view of available agency vendors their capabilities; participate and lead any re-pitch of the Bank's advertising account exercise with the involvement of Head of Marketing and Research.
- Co-ordinate the support of the documentation and the implementation of departmental policies and procedures which will set out the principles, methodology and techniques to establish effective Advertising policy.
- Responsible for designing, developing, executing the Advertising and Branding strategy.
- Facilitate the development and implementation of all marketing programs (Advertising, Promotions, and PR) to support the Group brand.
- Review the conduct of quality reviews of all materials prepared by outside printers to ensure correctness and conformity with established corporate brand standards and specifications.
- Review the conduct of quality reviews on usage of QNB logos and other branding images to ensure conformity with established corporate brand standards and specifications.
- Ensure the production of quality bi-lingual print and audio-visual advertising materials to help promote the desired brand image.
- Monitor measure and report upon effectiveness of online marketing and product initiatives, proactively identifying opportunities to enhance and optimize activities.
- Support the creation and implementation of consumer focused e-channel and e-product strategies that address all aspects of the e-marketing mix and that ultimately aim to drive increased business through the web.
- Work closely with and act as an E-champion across the wider business, ensuring a full service integrated approach.
- Manage day to day issues, including counselling and grievance/disciplinary issues.
- Proven experience in outlining direct marketing strategies, managing plan development and implementation, analyzing results and recommending and refining follow-up strategies and plans to improve plan results.
- Extensive knowledge of advertising techniques and how to select and apply the use of them to meet campaign objectives
- Evidence of ability to track and evaluate effectiveness of advertising campaigns
- Exercise high degree of initiative and thinking to perform complex tasks where no procedures or processes are available.
- Maintain an understanding of all pertinent regulations as well as best practices pertaining to the overall operations of the Group.
- Ensure high standards of confidentiality to safeguard important and sensitive information.
Bachelor degree preferably in Advertising related discipline seasoned with a minimum of 6 years experience in a major bank of which at least 2 years in a managerial capacity in a similar function Desirable skills:
- Act as point of contact for Analytics on cross-functional team's Sound understanding for what is feasible or appropriate for the culture of the organization in order to recommend appropriate advertising initiatives.
- Ability to be involved with highly-sensitive information, using discretion and integrity.
- Excellent written and presentation skills.
- Strong organizational and project management skills, with the ability to deliver on multiple priorities.
- Resilient, with the ability to work to deadlines and maintain high levels of professionalism under pressure
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Arabic (preferred).
- Well-developed analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Flexible team player and able to work and deliver under pressure.
- Demonstrate initiative, stamina, and a strong work ethic.
- Show confidence and perseverance in addressing challenges and overcoming obstacles.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment with multiple teams and prioritize and juggle multiple tasks within set deadlines
- Demonstrate personal honesty and integrity
- Strong ability to communicate analytics process and conclusions to team
- Attention to detail
- Leadership, self-motivation, driving towards results and a strong work ethic
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Passport-size photograph