Business Development, ROK
- Seoul, Sŏul-t'ŭkpyŏlsi, Korea
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- IHS Markit
- 18 Nov 18
Business Development, ROK
ROK, Business Development Manager
General Job Duties:
• Establish and maintain excellent level relationships in major functional areas of the customer organization. Utilize the relationships to develop strong revenue growth initiatives
• Follow and execute the sales process for revenue growth and prospecting. Able to uncover new revenue opportunities within an account based on the understanding of the works flows and strategies being deployed within the accounts.
• Develop knowledge and thorough understanding of all ADS products and services, and apply knowledge to provide appropriate recommendations/solutions that meets their business requirements.
• Achieve net new revenue growth targets and maximize retention capabilities within accounts with specific APAC ADS renewal base.
• Introduce ADS Insight products and services with the accounts. Generate and deliver compelling sales proposals to customers.
• Observation and understanding of ADS customer workflows and processes, tailor solutions to enhance overall Insight value to customer organization.
Specific Job Duties
• Manage renewal sales process for existing customer base, including setting of expectations, changing needs assessments, negotiating contracts and processing of contracts via relevant internal systems
• Follow up on all inbound client inquiries to uncover new and expanding opportunities within client base
• Maintain consistent and ongoing contact with end-users and decision makers
• Prospect, present to, and close on new sales opportunities within client base
• Accurately forecast expected sales and cancellations to Sales Manager on a monthly basis
• Provide ongoing product feedback from clients to Sales Manager and Product Managers
• Maintain awareness of, and participate in all relevant training for, new products and capabilities, and market them to account base
• Bachelor's degree
• Some experience selling services content, consulting, business solutions or other intangibles is recommended.
• Knowledge of contracts and proposal process.
• Ability to analyze business opportunities, develop effective sales strategies and close business.
• Ability to develop account and territory plans to achieve penetration and grow revenue.
• Ability to conduct effective presentations to all levels of clients.
• Ability to communicate effectively with most levels of decision-makers and employees of client
• Ability to write reports in a clear and concise manner.
• Ability to represent and communicate with a diverse population.
• Ability to maintain professionalism and confidentiality at all times.
• Basic skill in negotiating with clients.
• Entrepreneurial spirit.
It is the policy of IHS Markit to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, IHS Markit will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. We maintain a drug-free workplace. For candidates in the US, we are a participant in E-Verify (see link below).
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Right to Work
Pay Transparency Policy
Current Colleagues If you are currently a colleague with IHS Markit please apply internally via Workday.