Senior Software Developer / Développeur - ERP Domain
Murex is a global fintech leader in trading, risk management and processing solutions for capital markets. Operating from our 18 offices, 2400 Murexians from over 60 different nationalities ensure the development, implementation and support of our platform which is used by banks, asset managers, corporations, and utilities, across the world.
Join Murex and work on the challenges of an industry at the forefront of innovation and thrive in a people-centric environment. You will be part of one global team where you can learn fast and stay true to yourself.
You will be joining our team as a Senior Software Developer where you will be involved in the design and refinement of new requirements, as well as setting up plans to manage and evolve existing coding practices. You are expected to be self-driven, easily adapt to continuously evolving requirements, and collaborate across teams on larger streams. Your impact will have significant visibility across the entire Murex organization as well as existing Murex clients' base.
- Collaborate within your team and with product management/architecture teams to deliver high quality features development.
- Understand existing code line, and propose and lead the implementation of technical enablers to evolve it (refactoring streams, quality streams, technical stack upgrades...)
- Be actively involved in technical design, code reviews, pair programming, and technical support.
- Be an advocate of agile and DevOps practices (automation, test driven development, continuous integration, continuous delivery...), and propose ways to improve our existing practices.
- Improve the security of the current architecture, pinpointing any potential threats, and creating plans to proactively address them.
- Bachelors or Master's in computer science, engineering or equivalent.
- 5 to 10 years of relevant development experience evolving and maintaining complex enterprise applications, with focus on advanced topics such as concurrency, security, performance, scalability, and robustness.
- Strong verbal and written skills, and proficiency in English. (French is a plus)
- Team orientation, and willingness to embrace and build upon the collective intelligence of the team.
- Experience in the Dev accounting field
- Experience in Sage X3 System
- Advanced SQL skills
- Experience using REST APIs and SOAP web services.
- Good Knowledge of Java
- Understanding of clean code practices and design patterns.
- Familiarity with PeopleSoft SCM is a plus.
- Previous experience working in an agile team.
- Good leadership skills