BPMN/Appway Software Engineers
- Esch-sur-Alzette, Luxembourg, Luxemburg Esch-sur-Alzette Luxembourg LU
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Pictet Technologies SA
- 11 Jun 18 2018-06-11
In just two years, Pictet Technologies, the Pictet Group’s software factory based at the heart of the Esch-Belval district, has developed a unique concept. We have established ourselves as a group of strongly rooted, agile professionals, with a long-term vision and a sense of commitment. And, our team have just named us Luxembourg’s Best Workplace 2018 in the medium-size company category. The award is an acknowledgement of the company’s open, team-driven and innovative culture.
Following on Pictet Technologies’ partnership with Appway, we are looking to increase the team with 2 new team members. Headquartered in Switzerland with offices around the globe, Appway’s award-winning software suite serves over 420,000 users worldwide. More than 225 institutions rely on Appway to improve internal efficiencies, engage customers across all channels, and keep ahead of regulations.
Appway is an integrated development platform based on the BPMN standard, specializing in: client onboarding for FSI, BPM technology, Agile development, BPM Consulting, Digital Banking, Digitalization, Digital Transformation, Digitization. It has a proprietary development language based on Java and object-oriented programming principles.
As part of the Appway team, your mission will be:
- Development on the client onboarding process of the bank and configuring the Appway platform
- Development of workflows using the BPM notation, configuration of business rules, creation and customization of documents on the Appway environment
- Contributing to the integration layers developed in Java connecting the Appway solution to external systems
Our ideal candidate should have the following attributes:
- Advanced degree in software engineering coupled with relevant professional experience
- Demonstrable proficiency in one core programming language (Java is preferred, Python, C++/C#)
- Experience in workflow development (Appway, Adobe Life Cycle, …)
- Strong grasp of computer science fundamentals: object-orientation, database modelling, design patterns, Web Services, UML and algorithms
- Good understanding of web technologies and concepts (HTML, Java Script Frameworks, CSS, Ajax, XML)
- An agile mind-set. It’s not a buzz word: it’s about collaboration, growing together, supporting more junior team members, intellectual humility and strong desire to learn Proven ability to deliver against deadlines
- True team player as teamwork is at the heart of everything we do
- English is a must, both written and verbal. French is a strong plus
In addition to solid technical knowledge and experience, we are looking for passionate individuals with a well-rounded personality and a good sense of humor: we don’t compromise on these.
What we offer
- A working culture fostering collaboration, professional development and learning opportunities
- Top-notch technologies and premium hardware
- An opportunity to work and grow alongside inspiring individuals
- A room for opened and meaningful discussions
- A safe place to share and promote your ideas and vision
- Lifestyle in line with the tech world: flexitime, state of the art facilities, flat organization
- Non-negotiable values: excellence, integrity, respect, fun
Limited travel required. Please note that a valid work permit is required. Thank you.
If you are passionate about software development, get in touch and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Instagram and Facebook