Joining Davidson is not only joining a group of 3000 consultants in 8 countries and 3 continents, it is joining THE company that was elected by its employees Great Place To Work France and Europe for 4 years as well as the largest B Corp consulting firm in Europe ! The "B Corp" forming a community of companies who have decided to be not the best in the world but the best FOR the world.
Because our development is based on strong principles:
- Deep respect for all of our stakeholders: consultants, customers and suppliers. Because if work "does not bring happiness", it can nevertheless "cause unhappiness". We are therefore committed to listening, acting with honesty, and promoting fairness
- A minimal environmental footprint, and a maximum societal one. This is why, beyond the missions that you will carry out, you can also contribute to projects that Davidson supports: international solidarity missions (with Planète Urgence), support for students from underprivileged backgrounds (with Article 1), investment in startups developing innovative solutions!
- Adhocratic management based on the implementation of the principles of "horizontal enterprise" and "tribal management".
On this last point, an important clarification: well-being at work is a luxury that you must be able to afford by being a "solid" company. This induces for the Davidsonians to combine initiative, commitment, and professionalism. Because "without work, talent is just a nasty habit". And encourages us to seek to recruit elements… better than us. In a classically hierarchical organization, it can be beneficial to have an army of people working for you. In an adhocracy, they cause damage.
- Defining mappings & business rules to achieve compatibility between “as is” and “to be” models
- Analysis of new system functionality to understand in detail how it can support and will impact business functions.
- Working with business representatives to understand requirements, scope and acceptance criteria
- Interpretation of business needs and translation into application and operational requirements.
- Analyse and document business processes
- Walkthroughs of requirements with Business and Technology areas
- Reporting of progress to Project Manager, escalation of risks and issues
- Develop requirement specifications according to standard
- Working closely with developers and end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction
- Assistance with & execution of User Acceptance Testing as required
- Writing User Manuals, Training Material and Application Support Documents as required.
- Ensure that specialist knowledge is kept current and disseminated as appropriate and be aware of possible future developments and trends.
- Act as Subject matter expert in systems and processes
- Initial Analysis of Change Requests
- Provide accurate BA estimates to PMO/PM where requested
What do we expect from you :
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a business analyst in financial services
- You have good organisational skills, strong attention to detail, ability to work with deadlines and strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interaction and influencing skills
- Ability to fully analyse and evaluate several potential alternatives to a given challenge and present the results to the appropriate stakeholders to enable a decision on the optimal solution
- A proactive approach to problem solving, taking ownership of issues and having determination to follow things through
- Good prioritisation and time management, ability to be engaged in simultaneous initiatives and multitasking
- Ability to clearly define requirements in significant details leaving no room for misinterpretation
- End to end experience of project lifecycle
- With a very good knowledge of SQL you are able to create complex queries
- You are fluent in written and spoken English and French, able to participate actively to meetings in both languages.
- Certifications with Agile, IREB or ISTQB are considered as a strong asset
And us, what do we offer you :
- Local management. You have a question, an issue, a point to discuss, the decision-maker is local based;
- A real idea of the role that the company plays in our lives, its social role and its environmental impact. If you think that consulting is not just about "daily rate" and keywords on the CV, you are likely to enjoy us. In any case we would like to exchange with you;
- An “open-bar” training policy. Concretely, you need a training, you get it !
- Frequent afterwork event with your colleagues. You have an idea about one to organise, go!
- A really proactive homeworking policy;
- And no “bla-bla-bla”, of all our commitments, we made a book to be sure that they are public, known and implemented. Have a look : https://www.davidson.fr/davidson-code;