As part of the Avantage Reply team, you will assist our clients in developing and integrating solutions in the fields of Risk Management, Finance and Compliance.
- Analyzing, defining and proposing enhancements to existing or new business processes, reports and applications in order to optimize business effectiveness
- Performing gap analyses (example: for regulatory purpose)
- Identifying and managing requirements change and their global implications, including management and traceability of requirements
- Producing accurate documentation and tools related to specific processes
- Providing high-quality verbal and written deliverables (including proposals, client presentations and documents) to effectively communicate project findings
- Preparing and participating in client meetings to better understand business needs and / or to propose solutions
- Implementing approved recommendations in collaboration with team members or internal experts
- Participating in the development of new business opportunities: conducting market/client research and industry analysis
- Getting hands-on experience in the day-to-day activities of Financial Institutions, project and change management, e.g. statutory reporting production, enhancement of existing processes, implementation of new regulatory requirements, etc.
- The subjects your assignments will vary in scope and cover regulatory and strategic topics such as:
- Governance & Supervisory Interactions
- Data Management
- Risk Framework
- Risk Systems
- Finance & Treasury
- Non-Financial Risk
- And many more!
- Dynamic and challenging environment to start your career in Financial Services - as well established solution provider recognised by both, financial institutions and by regulators, we offer you an opportunity to work on a wide range of complex but rewarding projects for prestigous clients within the banking industry
- Continuous learning - we promote internal knowledge sharing, a dedicated Risk and Regulatory Academy, external courses and professional certification programs (e.g. FRM, PRM)
- Development opportunities - we invest in the development and progression of our people to maximise their potential
- Great place to work - we are a non-hierarchical organisation and promote openness, teamwork and knowledge sharing within the firm and the Reply Group
- Competitive remuneration - we offer a competitive base salary alongside a benefits package including bonuses to reward performance
- Avantage Reply is an exciting and constantly growing and evolving company, meaning your experience in project management will be put to good use not only externally for our clients but also internally to continue the development of Avantage Reply in Luxembourg
- Master's Degree in Finance, Economics, or in a Business-related field
- Strong business analysis skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English and French, able to participate actively to meetings in both languages
- Attention to details, ability to provide high quality of work
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning
- Creative problem-solving skills and ability to diagnose issues and develop solutions.
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Strong interest in and passion for the Financial Industry - could be broadly interested or have a specific in a specific function: risk regulation & compliance, risk framework, advanced analytics, data management, etc...
About Avantage Reply
Avantage Reply (a member of Reply) is a pan-european specialised management consultancy delivering change initiatives in the areas of Risk, Finance, Compliance, Treasury and Operations. Our difference takes the form of a specific subject-matter focus, which is also supported by our excellent reputation for delivering solutions to our clients' most challenging issues. Our local offices work closely with our other European offices, meaning we have both a local and global approach to doing business.