Joining Davidson is not only joining a group of 3000 consultants in 8 countries and 3 continents, it is joining THE company that was elected by its employees Great Place To Work France and Europe for 4 years as well as the largest consulting B Corp (Benefit Corporation) from Europe ! The "B Corp" forming a community of companies who have decided to be not the best in the world but the best FOR the world.
Because our development is based on strong principles:
- Deep respect for all of our stakeholders: consultants, customers and suppliers. Because if work "does not bring happiness", it can nevertheless "cause unhappiness". We are therefore committed to listening, acting with honesty, and promoting fairness
- A minimal environmental footprint, and a maximum societal one. This is why, beyond the missions that you will carry out, you can also contribute to projects that Davidson supports: international solidarity missions (with Planète Urgence), support for students from underprivileged backgrounds (with Article 1), investment in startups developing innovative solutions!
- Adhocratic management based on the implementation of the principles of "horizontal enterprise" and "tribal management".
On this last point, an important clarification: well-being at work is a luxury that you must be able to afford by being a "solid" company. This induces for the Davidsonians to combine initiative, commitment, and professionalism. Because "without work, talent is just a nasty habit". And encourages us to seek to recruit elements… better than us. In a classically hierarchical organization, it can be beneficial to have an army of people working for you. In an adhocracy, they cause damage.
- Implementation, development and maintenance of predictive and descriptive models.
- Analyze Data and write requirement to implement a Data Vault.
- Guarantee the good management of Data Quality, Metadata, Data Retention, Data Architecture and GDPR Compliance.
- Create quality deliverables to communicate technical solutions to appropriate audiences.
- Participate in the realization of descriptive analyses answering the questions of the various activities, by presenting them a synthtic and clear view as an appropriate support for their decision making.
- Work collaboratively with key stakeholders to ensure the analytics needs are met.
Skills required or to be acquired
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Data Scientist.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interaction and influencing skills.
- Hands-on programming skills in Python or similar language.
- Good knowledge of Hadoop and Spark.
- With a very good knowledge of ETL technologies
- Certifications with ITIL are considered as a strong asset