Graduate/Junior Compliance AML/KYC Consultant
- As part of Compliance practice, assist our clients in developing and integrating solutions in Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Know Your Customer (KYC) and other Compliance domains
- Contribute to review, implementation and enhancement of the AML/KYC processes
- Support client's teams in the transactional monitoring, detection and analysis of unusual found movements
- Undertake day-to-day activities linked to AML/KYC such as client on-boarding due diligence, adverse media and sanctions screening and suitable risk assessments
- Contribute to development and grow of Avantage Reply Compliance practice
- Continuous learning with sponsorship of work-related certification programs
- Possibility to learn about the financial markets, global regulations, and innovative technologies
- Development of consulting best practices and skills such us business analysis, project management and sales
- Participation in major, global projects related to regulatory changes which have been re-shaping the financial industry
- International environment and motivating career development path
- Welcoming and inclusive environment, strong corporate values and work ethics
- Master's Degree from a recognized academic program
- First experience in financial services would be an asset (e.g. internship)
- Understanding of Anti-Money Laundering and/or Know Your Customer concept and related regulatory environment would be a strong asset
- Result oriented, ability to follow the goals and objectives, focusing on the achievement of targets, quality and deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills, confidence in presenting and engaging with clients
- Fluent language proficiency in French and English; any other language would be an asset
- Authorised to work in Luxembourg (EU citizenship or valid work permit)
About Avantage Reply
Avantage Reply (a member of Reply Group) is a pan-European specialised management consultancy delivering change initiatives in Risk, Compliance, Finance (Capital Management and Regulatory Reporting), Treasury and Operations within the Financial Services industry.
Within our core competencies, we have extensive experience in implementing changes driven by:
• Industry-wide legislative and regulatory initiatives (e.g. CRD IV, ring-fencing);
• Mergers, Acquisitions & Divestments (e.g. business combination, separation and flotation); and
• Business improvement and optimisation agendas (e.g. risk appetite and capital allocation)
Since 2004, we have rapidly grown from a UK focused boutique consultancy into a reputable pan-European firm. We continue to adhere to our core philosophy of using innovation and pragmatism in helping firms to deal with complex regulatory and business issues.
We differ from the larger consulting firms in our specialised subject matter focus and have an excellent reputation for delivering on our clients' most challenging issues.
In the context of our growing activities in Luxembourg, we are looking to recruit Graduate / Junior Consultants to join the Compliance practice. Be part of an experienced team working with diverse clients such as private and investment banks, asset managers.