HEAD OF BUSINESS TRAVEL (M/F)
DO Recruitment Advisors are delighted to represent a public banking institution in their search for a Head of Business Travel unit.
Are you seeking a role where you can use your consolidated business travel services experience and help our client drive positive change?
In this role, you will bring new ideas and support staff providing excellent travel management services in a multi-cultural environment.
You will report to the Head of Workplace Management & Mobility Division.
• Manage a set of services related to business travel management (such as using and maintaining an online booking system, visa services, 24/7 "emergency" services for selected travellers);
• Contribute to the definition of the division strategy and development of operational strategies and policies particularly related to the Group's business travel, including defining directions/orientations and formalising clear objectives for the unit;
• Ensure that staff within the unit have the right competencies, objectives and motivation to implement the formulated strategy and policies and deliver results;
• Coordinate all activities related to the optimisation, expansion and running of the Group Mission Desk, including the on boarding of new internal customers, system & process optimisation and associated project management;
• Ensure call for tender processes are run timely and properly;
• Contribute to periodic activity reporting, dashboards and annual reports with the preparation of notes, files, presentations and formal communication;
• Stay abreast of technological and service offering developments in the area of corporate travel services and advise the Head of Division on operational/strategic decisions;
• Together with the other Heads of Unit, support the Head of Division in the definition and the implementation of transversal projects, including change management, aiming at improving the quality of the services offered by the division.
• University degree preferably in the domain of business administration, facilities management, or related discipline;
• At least 5 years of relevant experience in delivering corporate services - business travel, procurement, contract management or facility management;
• Minimum 3 years of experience in delivering business travel services in an international environment;
• Ability to manage complex corporate travel service including defining the way forward, setting up, deploying, and providing services to clients in line with the best market practice;
• Experience or proven ability in managing or coaching people, ideally in multicultural environment or international organisations;
• Proven knowledge of contract negotiation and procurement regulations and practices;
• Ability to define and manage Service Level Agreements, as well as monitoring service and contract performance through Key Performance Indicators;
• In-depth practical experience of project management; from initiation to project closure, including the change management process;
• Knowledge of practices/regulations and industrial standards in the field of travel management services;
• Experience in public procurement would be a distinct advantage;
• Strong negotiation skills, customer focus, diplomacy and excellent interpersonal / communication skills are required for this position;
• Excellent command of English and/or French. Knowledge of a third EU language would be an advantage.
Our client is a public banking institution based in Luxembourg.
At the final stages of the recruitment process, the successful candidate can be asked to provide supporting documentation such as, for example, copies of diplomas or proof of previous jobs, and a standard criminal record check might also be requested.