Junior Fund Oversight Officer
- Luxemburg, Luxembourg Luxemburg Luxembourg LU
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Huxley Banking & Financial Services
- 30 Jul 18 2018-07-30
You have an interest for the Luxembourg funds activities? You have the willingness to learn? You want to join an international group, a renowned and prestigious institution? If you can answer "yes" to these three questions, then this opportunity could be interesting for you!
Junior Fund Oversight Officer (M/F) (Permanent Contract)
Our client is an Asset Management Company, based in the city of Luxembourg. You will work in a small team. They are looking for a proactive person who wants to learn and participate to the oversight activities of funds.
- You will assist and support the manager in charge of the oversight activities : Investments Managers, Fund Administration and Transfer Agency;
- You will participate on the initial and on-going due diligence process;
- You will review the fund's NAV;
- You will review the fund's expenses (TER);
- You will participate to the fund's events: launching process, merging;
- You will participate to the funds activities: KPIs, annual reports and additional tasks;
- You will prepare the monthly reports to the Boards, especially to the Conducting Officers;
- You will collaborate with international operational teams.
- You have a Master degree or an experience in the funds sector;
- You have 1-3 years of experience in the Luxembourg Funds industry (UCITS/AIFMD). An experience in a Management Company is an asset;
- You are proficient in English and French;
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office tools, especially Excel;
- You have a qualitative analytic mind-set;
- You are proactive, organised and you have the willingness to learn.
- To work in a successful and prestigious Asset Management company in Luxembourg;
- A permanent contract;
- To work in a team of experts, in contact with the management;
- A salary and package linked to your background;
- Ideal starting date: September 2018.
Do not hesitate to send your application to Huxley Luxembourg.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 2 weeks and we guarantee the confidentiality of your application providing 28 years of recruiting expertise.
If this opportunity does not correspond to your expectations, do not hesitate to share it with people in your network who could be interested in this position!
Keywords: Asset Management | Oversight | Luxembourg | Funds | UCITS | AIFMD | Junior | NAV | TER | Diligence | KPIs | Fund administration | TA | French | English
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.