SENIOR CORPORATE OFFICER / CLIENT RELATIONSHIP MANAGER (M/F)
• As key client contact person for corporate (paralegal / administrative) matters with regard to Luxembourg companies
• Actively participate in the day-to-day management of these companies, prepare board meetings, shareholder meetings and a variety of other corporate documents
• Follow up on legal proceeding relating to the investment, holding structures and assets of client portfolios
• Organize incorporations, mergers and liquidations
• Extensively liaise with our clients, local notaries, public authorities and banks.
• According to your seniority you will either manage a small team (review and monitor their work) or you work in a small team, coached and supervised by managers and partners, cooperating closely with other departments to ensure full monitoring of all transactions.
THE CANDIDATE PROFILE:
• At least 4-10 years' experience in a similar position in Luxembourg with another fiduciary or corporate services provider
• Proven knowledge of Luxembourg company law
• Experience managing regulated structures is an advantage
• Fluent in Speaking / Writing in English and French is a pre-requisite (min. C1 level), German or any other language skills are an asset
• Consider team spirit to be of major benefit to yourself and your colleagues
Our client is a service provider located in the city of Luxembourg.
At the final stages of the recruitment process, the successful candidate can be asked to provide supporting documentation such as, for example, copies of diplomas or proof of previous jobs, and a standard criminal record check might also be requested.