Senior Financial Accountant - Munsbach, Luxembourg - 75k + increased after probation + great benefits - fully onsite - permanent
Senior Financial Accountant, Luxembourg
Have you got solid experience in LUX GAAP and IFRS accounting principles? Do you want to work for one of the leading providers of banking, depositary and custody services in Europe? Look no further!
My client is on the hunt for a proactive and experienced individual that has strong working experience within banking accounting, group consolidation reporting and regulatory reporting (CSSF and BCL).
As part of your duties; you will be reporting to the deputy Head of Finance including:
- Responsible for the month end process, preparing the group reporting
- Financial analytical review of BS and PL, review of reconciliations, optimisation of the reconciliation process
- Explain the monthly variances versus PM, budget and forecast
- Group consolidation reporting, elimination of intercompany balances and matching of IC versus counterparties
- Supporting the regulatory reporting team to prepare the reporting to CSSF and BCL so experience of COREP is required
- Supporting the Head of Finance in various requirements set by management and the group
- Supporting the Head of Finance in optimisation of the Finance processes
In addition to:
- Yearly VAT and CORP tax return preparation
- Support the Head of Finance with interim and yearly audit
- Support the Head of Finance in various monthly and quarterly reporting to the board and management
If your profile looks like this:
- Master’s in finance or equivalent
- 5+ years working experience in bank accounting, group consolidation reporting, regulatory reporting (CSSF and BCL)
- Solid banking experience in LUXGAAP and IFRS accounting principles
- Solid knowledge of EBA and ECB regulatory reporting
- Proactive attitude
- Team player
- Strong Microsoft tools skills
Apply for this role!
Proficiency in English is essential and any other languages are considered a plus!