- Luxemburg, Luxembourg
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Davidson Luxembourg
Created in 2005, Davidson is a young company positioned in the high-end segment of management consulting and technological expertise. We are present in 8 countries (France, Belgium, Switzerland, United Arab Emirates, Spain, Germany, Luxembourg and Canada).
In 2018, Davidson in a nutshell is:
- 2800 employees,
- 150 managers,
- 210 million euros of turnover…
And if we left aside the preformatted speeches to talk about the REAL reasons to join us!
Davidson is above all a business project where life is good thanks to fundamentals that structure our daily action:
- Be serious without taking yourself seriously,
- Manager in real time,
- Build a horizontal business,
- Develop creativity and initiative,
- Foster inspiration rather than governance.
So that you can check that they are not just words, you just have to apply, if you are the best for the next job!!!
As part of its diversity policy, Davidson studies all applications equally, including those of people with disabilities.
- You support Product Owners to specify their needs, expressions of need (EPIC / US) clearly written in the JIRA tool
- You manage the backlog and sprints of the entity
- You monitor and manage the agile ceremonies of the entity (SCRUM): motivation, management, supervision and organization
- You monitor and manage the developments with the other agile entities involved in the project
- You specify tests interfaced with product owners and developers
- You contribute to the integration of platforms in the information system of banks in compliance with the standards and procedures of their methodological reference system
- You contribute to the support (production monitoring, analysis and correction)
- You are graduated from an engineering schools or business schools.
- You have minimum of 5 years demonstrated project management experience leading clients and team members through large complex system implementations and integrations.
- You gained an experience in managing complex programs involving the application of professional concepts, methods and practices that cut across multiple professional disciplines.
- You are SCRUM Master Certified
- You are able to interact with CEO’s and members of management committees.
- You are able to work under tight deadlines and handle multiple/detail-oriented tasks.
- You have good communication skills that make you being recognized by professional teams.
- Through your technique and personal maturity, you uphold your views while maintaining excellent contact customers.
- You are team spirit oriented and fluent in English. Knowledge of French and/or German is a strong asset