Our Corporate Services team, part of our Advisory department advise companies on the most appropriate legal structure to support their business objectives. In a dynamic team of experts, you will gain experience working for our international clients, supporting them by providing your technical and business
- Not Specified
- Luxemburg, Luxembourg
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- 25 Jan 18
Senior Adviser in Corporate Services (m/f)
Our Corporate Services team, part of our Advisory department advise companies on the most appropriate legal structure to support their business objectives.
In a dynamic team of experts, you will gain experience working for our international clients, supporting them by providing your technical and business knowledge on different missions.
This role will give you the opportunity to be in direct contact with our clients and therefore demands strong interpersonal skills and commercial acumen. This is an excellent opportunity to progress in your career and join a leading global advisory firm within the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg.
Boost your career! As we believe that there is always room for improvement, our internal learning and development team will help you meet your professional and personal goals by offering professional qualifications, soft-skills training, and much more. We want you to be an expert and to have everything you need to become an industry leader, so we provide training for all employees, no matter their position or experience level.
The role and responsibilities
• You will be involved in all aspects of the corporate secretarial administration of Luxembourgish companies
• You will be involved with the administrative support, company secretarial and corporate governance services for Luxembourg companies and perform all day-to-day duties linked to the general administration of the portfolio clients and ensure and coordinate tasks of other teams for such clients;
• You will take care of the organization/preparation of board and shareholders meetings, creation/update of shareholders’ registers, bank account openings
• You will assist at incorporations up to the liquidations
• Updating registers (shares, PECs, CPECs etc…);
• Tracking and checking documents (legislation, signature…);
• You are the contact point for your clients and will coordinate with external parties (notaries, legal advisors, tax advisors, auditors, banks)
• You will assist in client related projects and support the management in the implementation of new projects
• You will review the work of the junior staff members
• Coaching corporate junior officers.
The perfect candidate
• You have at least 3 years of experience working with Soparfi structures and experience with Real Estate/Private Equity structures
• You have a degree in law or a related field
• You are familiar with the Luxembourg law on commercial companies
• You are fluent in English and French (German and any other language is an asset)
• You have a good knowledge of MS-Office software
• You have strong analytical and organisational skills
• You are dynamic, have a good presentation and excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
• You are a real team player
If your profile fits the above description, send us your CV and cover letter.