Senior Compliance AML/KYC Consultant
- Support the first line of defence and/or the second line of defence in enhancing AML/KYC processes
- Improving customer experience at on-boarding stage and during the lifecycle, e.g. calendarized/event triggered KYC reviews
- Enhancing process efficiency, e.g. making the compliance processes more reliable, accelerating time to revenue
- Ensuring regulatory compliance, e.g. implementing changes resulting from a change in regulation, remediating weaknesses identified by the third line of defence or supervisors
- Assist our clients in implementing industry leading AML/KYC capabilities realising the full potential of IT and automation
- International environment and future career opportunities
- Participation in major, global projects related to regulatory changes which have been re-shaping the financial industry
- Possibility to learn about the financial markets, global regulations, and innovative technologies
- Welcoming and inclusive environment, strong corporate values and work ethics
- Extensive training offerings
- Deep understanding of financial services regulatory environment, including KYC and AML
- Prior experience in AML/KYC remediation and/or transformation programs
- Effective problem solving skills and ability to multi-task in meeting client demands
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- Strong understanding of front to back business process and technology
- Experience in consulting for or directly with financial institutions in operations, change management, and/or technology (desirable).
About Avantage Reply
Avantage Reply (a member of Reply Group) is a pan-European specialised management consultancy delivering change initiatives in Risk, Compliance, Finance (Capital Management and Regulatory Reporting), Treasury and Operations within the Financial Services industry.
Within our core competencies, we have extensive experience in implementing changes driven by:
• Industry-wide legislative and regulatory initiatives (e.g. CRD IV, ring-fencing);
• Mergers, Acquisitions & Divestments (e.g. business combination, separation and flotation); and
• Business improvement and optimisation agendas (e.g. risk appetite and capital allocation)
Since 2004, we have rapidly grown from a UK focused boutique consultancy into a reputable pan-European firm. We continue to adhere to our core philosophy of using innovation and pragmatism in helping firms to deal with complex regulatory and business issues.
We differ from the larger consulting firms in our specialised subject matter focus and have an excellent reputation for delivering on our clients' most challenging issues.
In the context of our growing activities in Luxembourg, we are looking to recruit Senior Consultants to join the Compliance Business Units. Be part of an experienced team working with diverse clients (investment banks, asset managers) on risk and compliance management, asset and liability management (ALM), and regulatory change.