Senior Consultant - Financial Consulting Services
- End-to-end delivery of Medium to Large projects: project scope, schedule, cost, quality and customer satisfaction targets.
- Successful delivery of projects through the entire project lifecycle in accordance with recognised methodologies, processes and standards. Measuring project performance, ensuring the maintenance of comprehensive project documentation.
- Achieving high customer satisfaction through strong delivery management and communication with clients and stakeholders
- Coordinating assigned internal and external resources to achieve project success
- Providing leadership and mentorship to project team members and stakeholders
- Join an international environment that is focused on management consulting and technological innovation
- Possibility to apply innovative concepts into tangible products at client's side
- Acquire an experience at the core of financial services most pressing challenges
- We offer a fun and professional firm focused on delivering key innovative solutions to our clients
- We offer an attractive career path for any highly motivated individual with ambitions to go to the extra mile for its clients
- A minimum Master's degree in Business or Management or related field
- Between 3 and 5 years of experience in managing small to big projects in client facing positions
- Previous experience as Consultant is a plus
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), organisation skills
- Professional Project Management Certification (PRINCE 2, PMP and Agile PM) or relevant experience is a plus
- Strong understanding of and proven experience in the financial industry : Private Banking and/or Asset servicing (AML/KYC, Transfer Agent, Fund Accounting, Custodian,...)
- Fluency in written and spoken English and French. German is a plus
About E*Finance Consulting Reply
e*finance consulting Reply is the Reply Group company specialised in Management Consulting Services for Financial Institutions. We accompany our Customers in defining and achieving their strategic business policies through the application of the latest business and distribution models, the evolution of operational processes and tools and the design of new products and services. More and more often, this means embarking on a Digital Transformation journey that requires the ability to combine extensive industry expertise with full control of technological innovation and the capacity to apply these in a way that is relevant to the business.
Innovation is in our DNA and represents a distinctive value and an accelerator that we offer our Customers in order to improve their performance. We are a team of professionals with a diverse range of expertise, which encapsulates shared values: the passion for our work, creativity, dynamism and competence.