a leading European IT solutions provider, is seeking inspired professionals for our Luxembourg office to cover the following opening: Windows Engineer - (Luxembourg)
(Microsoft Exchange 2019-MIM-SCCM-PowerShell-WHFB
AD-GPO) INTRASOFT International
has been awarded several IT User Support contracts by different European Institutions in Luxembourg and Brussels. In order to complete its delivery teams, the department responsible for IT Infrastructure and Data Management Services within Intrasoft (DG2) is looking for IT Support Specialists to join the existing teams working at the customer premises in Luxembourg. Role purpose
Windows Engineers are part of the second/third level support for the Client end user services infrastructure. Engineers must demonstrate technical competence, maintain and manage critical infrastructure/systems and ensure the highest level of availability, performance and security.
Windows engineers shall collectively possess required technical skills (e.g. FIM, MIM, SCCM, AD, ADFS, File and print server Management, Exchange Server Management, etc.) to be able to cover the entire scope of technologies implemented by the Customer.
This role will also be called upon to assist application developers and all operational teams. The non-exhaustive list of job responsibilities as well as technical and specific skills / experience is shown below. Job responsibilities
Job Requirements You have...
- Focus on continuous improvement, automation and keeping systems running with optimal effectiveness and efficiency
- Manage the resolution of IT incidents and fulfilment of service requests as applicable
- Provide assistance for other processes such as release management, change management support etc.
- Play a key role in troubleshooting incidents (including indicators or precursors) in a timely manner, and coordinate changes between internal infrastructure teams and development teams
- Document processes and procedures and keep relevant infrastructure documentation up-to-date
- Provide assistance in guiding users in formulating requirements, provide advice on alternative courses of action and conduct feasibility studies
- Provide technical leadership for the integration of requirements, design, and technology
- Conduct evaluations, testing and integration of new operating systems, drivers and patches.
- At least 5 years of proven professional experience in a similar function
- Very good command of the English language (C1 minimum), French is an asset
- Experience working in a multicultural environment
- Sound experience and knowledge of SCCM, AD, ADFS, MIM and Microsoft Exchange servers gained during concrete projects in which the candidate has played a major role
- Experience in installing configuring, maintaining and troubleshooting Windows based environments
- Experience in Exchange migrations is definitely an asset
- Experience with virtualization (VMware, Hyper-V, etc.)
- Knowledge of ITIL processes, ticketing systems and CMDB
- Experience with multiple scripting languages (a very good level of PowerShell is required)
- Experience with the technologies in the scope
- Experience developing and maintaining documentation
- One or more vendor domain certifications: e.g. MCSE
You will get...
- Very good when communicating and having interactions with users in the English language
- Able to work and communicate effectively in a multi-cultural environment
- Able to provide support over the phone with perfect phone skills in English
- Able to work both independently and as a strong team player
- Flexible and stress resilient
- Competitive compensation package
- Continuous learning (with the most modern methods), and fast career growth
- Interesting and challenging work within large-scale projects
- International dynamic, fast-paced working environment
- Opportunity to work in a diverse environment with talented colleagues
For information regarding our company, current projects, and openings around Europe, please consult our website: www.intrasoft-intl.com . *Please mandatory submit your CV in English in Europass format All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.