Joining Davidson is not only joining a group of 3000 consultants in 8 countries and 3 continents, it is joining THE company that was elected by its employees Great Place To Work France and Europe for 4 years as well as the largest consulting B Corp (Benefit Corporation) from Europe ! The "B Corp" forming a community of companies who have decided to be not the best in the world but the best FOR the world.
Because our development is based on strong principles:
- Deep respect for all of our stakeholders: consultants, customers and suppliers. Because if work "does not bring happiness", it can nevertheless "cause unhappiness". We are therefore committed to listening, acting with honesty, and promoting fairness
- A minimal environmental footprint, and a maximum societal one. This is why, beyond the missions that you will carry out, you can also contribute to projects that Davidson supports: international solidarity missions (with Planète Urgence), support for students from underprivileged backgrounds (with Article 1), investment in startups developing innovative solutions!
- Adhocratic management based on the implementation of the principles of "horizontal enterprise" and "tribal management".
On this last point, an important clarification: well-being at work is a luxury that you must be able to afford by being a "solid" company. This induces for the Davidsonians to combine initiative, commitment, and professionalism. Because "without work, talent is just a nasty habit". And encourages us to seek to recruit elements… better than us. In a classically hierarchical organization, it can be beneficial to have an army of people working for you. In an adhocracy, they cause damage.
As a Davidson .net/Angular Fullstack consultant, you’ll have to:
- Contribute to the development of a Front office application
- Participate in technical specifications
- Develop a web application for business lines
- Take in charge developments by guaranteeing the quality of the code
- Optimize ergonomics and propose code refactoring
- Set up the tests and the technical acceptance of the developed solution
- Participate in the production in a full Agile environment
- Graduated with a Bachelor degree in computer science, you want to work in a fullstack environment .Net / Angular
- You are considered or wish to become an expert in one or many of the following technologies: Net Core, C#, Angular 8, Angular JS, SQL Server
- You are fluent in written and spoken English and French, able to participate actively to meetings in both languages.