FWD Group spans Hong Kong & Macau, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, Japan and Malaysia, offering life and medical insurance, general insurance, employee benefits, Shariah and Family Takaful products across a number of its markets.
FWD is focused on creating fresh customer experiences, with easy-to-understand and relevant products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD aims to become a leading pan-Asian insurer that changes the way people feel about insurance. Established in Asia in 2013, FWD is the insurance business of investment group, Pacific Century Group.
Launched in Malaysia on 29 June 2019, FWD Takaful Berhad (Company No. 200601011780 ) is FWD Group's inaugural Takaful business - a partnership between FWD Life Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited (an FWD Group company), JAB Capital Berhad and Employee Provident Fund Board of Malaysia (EPF).
If you are looking for a career which can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey! Job Description
- Understanding business process and prepare Business Requirement Documentation via business requirement mapping.
- Conduct business scoping with the business users and to develop the Business Requirements for sign off.
- Walkthroughs the signed off Business Requirement Documentation with Developer.
- Provide consultation, recommendation and implementation on IT/Ops related matters.
- Review the Functional Spec document prepared by Developer by ensuring align with Business Requirement Documentation.
- Participant in formulating and defining system solutions and objective with IT in order to minimize understanding gap.
- To at least maintain the defined company's rules across all processes and to provide in depth technical expertise to ensure quality deliverable.
- To apply digitization within the given technology to all aspects of projects and processes.
- Assess impact of current business process against new process go-live with user/stakeholder as a team.
- Able to work independently, to plan, direct and control the day-to-day activities within priorities agreed with the team lead and management.
- Review processes, identify & implement opportunities for process improvement.
- Produce business scenario for UAT execution and highlight the changes in business rules to Business Stakeholder for communication purpose.
- Perform other responsibilities in other projects/initiatives as and when required.
Qualifications / Experience
- Working as a liaison between business partner and system developers with the responsibility for documenting detailed business requirement and system specifications.
- To work with diverse personalities across various disciplines, cultures and business practices inherent to an international organization.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal parties to analyze information needs and functional requirements.
- Provide post implementation support.
Knowledge & Technical Skills
- Minimum 5 years working experience with insurance industry.
- Degree in Actuarial, finance, information system is preferable, other majors are acceptable.
- Business Analyst Skill set - such as able to document the business requirement, analyzed the requirement, propose solution or workaround - minimum 3 years
- Strong PC skills, particularly MS Office (Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint)
- Certified with LOMA is a plus.
- Having AS400 system usage experience is a plus.