RPO Junior Talent Acquisition Partner (Mandarin Speaking)
The HR Service is an integral part of IBM and HR. Your goal is to create an outstanding employee experience for IBMers by delivering HR-related services and supporting our employees as they support our customers and clients. Help IBMers to build their career by providing them with a personalized experience. In this role, you can be part of a team that works with all areas of our global organization and is empowered to achieve goals that align with IBM strategy.
Your Role and Responsibilities
The RPO Talent Acquisition Partner is responsible for bringing in "best in class" talent into our customer's organization. You will be tasked with developing innovative and aggressive methods to source, evaluate, and pipeline candidates to support our Client's hiring needs. You should foster and cultivate relationships with key candidates and large-scale talent pools to deliver upon both immediate short-term needs and strategic long-term networks to be leveraged up to one to three years downstream. You will collaborate with the Fulfillment Team to maintain a clear understanding of the client's business and culture, as well as define the positions, functions and selling points for all positions being sourced.
This role requires exceptional communication skills, both oral and written. You will consult with the Fulfillment Team about any issues related to sourcing. Skill sets for this position include: knowledge of sourcing techniques, demonstrated proficiency with the Internet, Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc) and applicant tracking systems. You will work under the direction of a Sourcing/Recruiting Manager.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develops, influences, and executes sourcing strategy for passive and active candidates
- Develops relationships with key candidates and large-scale talent pools
- Engages with Talent Advisors to understand profiles for role based sourcing
- Builds a substantial competitive intelligence knowledge base of functional roles
- Sources for passive and active candidates from internal ATS , LinkedIn, Professional Lists, Job Boards and other appropriate media outlets
- Tracks all sourcing activities in the CRM tool for all pipelines, conversions, and hires
- Identifies new methods and approaches for sourcing of candidates
- Shares creative sourcing skills among the broader sourcing team
- Conducts outbound calls to potential candidates
- Drives applicants through sourcing activities to apply for open requisitions
- Provides daily updates to keep team apprised of sourcing efforts
- Assists in other markets as needed
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Preferably Bachelor's degree of any field
- 1 year experience in talent acquisition; Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) experience would be of advantage, ATS management experience
- Possess fluent communication skills in English and Mandarin (speaking, reading and writing)
- 1 year experience in pharmaceutical industry hiring for sales related-roles would be highly preferred. Open to industries in life sciences such as bio-medical devices, medical testing, health, chemical industries
- Experience building relationships and consulting with Hiring Managers through the open requisition, sourcing, debrief and offer stages and candidate management experience
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Internet, and database applications
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Min of 6 months experience with a web-based applicant tracking system
- Knowledge of functional recruitment best practices
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.