Senior Manager - Information Security Computer Forensics
Main Purpose of Job:
Head of computer forensics is responsible for management and provides guidance for computer forensic best practice in line with SANS/ NIST defined standard. The incumbent will initially help to plan and define the processes, procedures in setting up forensic lab and training for both network and host forensics to support service requests under Group Information Security.
The role involves day-to-day operational management of all activities including preservation, digital forensics, reconstruction of events to reveal the facts of the matter, under the Standards and Principles, by Scientific Working Group on Digital Evidence (SWGDE). Duties:
Under the direction of the Head of Cybe Security, the incumbent is responsible for : Advising and assisting in researches of latest practice standard, evaluation of forensics tools and forensics techniques Developing, implementing and evaluating laboratory policies, procedures and standards Prepare all statistics, reports and documentations needed by regulatory audits Perform digital forensic in accordinance with stipulated processes and equipments on hand. Skills Requirement
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field; and/ or commensurate experience
- A minimum of 7 years' experience conducting digital forensic examination, with 2 years in supervisory role
- At least one of the following software-neutral digital forensic certificates: EnCE, CCE, GCFA, CISSP, GCFE or CFCE
- The following experience are preferred: EnCase, X-ways, Cellebrite or FTK
- Prefer to have experience and knowledge of criminal law and procedure, criminal investigations, emerging technologies, new and emerging computer technology, evidence handling procedure.
- Ability to handle sensitive matters with discretion and maintain confidentiality
- Strong communications skills to explain technical issues to management and attorneys
- Experience with managing people, projects, internal and external relationships
- Effective report writing skill
Information Security, Information Technology, IT Manager, Law, Technology, Security, Legal