Client Services/Customer Support Analyst (APAC WORKING HOURS)
Job Title Client Services/Customer Support Analyst (APAC WORKING HOURS)
Location Penang, Malaysia
Are you a problem solver kind of person? Do you enjoy talking to customers and resolving any issues they may have?
We're looking for a Client Services/Customer Support Analyst, within the Customer Care Team who has:
- Excellent Customer Service and support experience supporting Global customers to Resolve basic customer's phone, webchat and email inquiries
- Ability to utilize and accurately record customer issues into our Customer Care systems (Salesforce/Cisco phone)
- Developing knowledge across IHS Markit product groups from an information/content perspective
- May have more detailed knowledge of one or more product disciplines
- Broad knowledge of internal customer facing processes
- Gather information and escalates to Tier 2 or Product teams as necessary
- Able to work during Public Holidays (compensated accordingly)
- Able to work on WEEKENDs as part of the working days (weekdays off)
- Flexible on shift rotation base on business needs
You will be working in the Customer Care Team in Penang, Malaysia. This is a global team, which has presence in UK and Denver, operating 24x7 supporting IHS Markit customers around the world.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Banking & Finance or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 1 year or more relevant experience as a customer support role
- Experience and/or Interest in the Financial Markets & Services
- Strong in English language communication skills and secondary language (Japanese or Chinese)
- Good tardiness & attendance track record
- Flexible and adaptable to a fast-phased environment
- Works well under pressured working environment
- Able to deal and adapt with ambiguities and change
- Great career growth opportunities
- Flexi benefits annually
- Annual and medical leaves
- Medical health insurance
Return to Work
Have you taken time out for caring responsibilities and are now looking to return to work? As part of our Return to Work initiative (link to career site page when available), we are encouraging enthusiastic and talented returners to apply, and will actively support your return to the workplace.
We are over 14,000 analysts, data scientists and specialists armed with real-time technology and data, working together to uncover deeper sources of information. The unique insights we provide help the industries and markets that drive our economies operate more efficiently, outpace competition and secure long-term success. Our global insights impact nearly every major sector - from aerospace to automotive. We empower our customers by isolating cause and effect, risk and opportunity in new ways so they can make well-informed decisions with greater confidence. This is a force we call The New Intelligence.
Boundaries belong on maps, not in your work. Start every day at IHS Markit with the excitement of what's next, by working with people from across the globe on interesting, cutting-edge projects and gaining once-in-a-lifetime learning experiences. It is easy to be passionate and invested in your work here, knowing you are causing an effect for some of the world's most influential companies. You'll get to be hands-on with, and see the direct impact, of your work. Career satisfaction just comes with the territory here. IHS Markit is committed to providing equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the laws and regulations in any of our locations.
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, as a federal contractor in the United States, the company participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Statement Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.