Digital Marketer - SEM/eCommerce-2
Are you an experienced Digital Marketer? Do you enjoy using analytics to develop strategies for driving traffic and leads?
We're looking for a Digital Marketer, within the Corporate Marketing Division to:
- Execute SEO initiatives, including technical site audits, keyword analysis, competitive analysis, and on-site code recommendations.
- Implement and management of paid search campaigns including keyword selection, ad copy, bid management.
- Organize and project manage account specific strategies.
- Support marketers with paid social strategies including paid LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
- Manage paid social campaigns.
- Test and support new tactics, channels and technologies.
- Support the digital marketing team in reporting tasks
- Perform tests on landing page experiences and report back findings
You will be working in the Corporate Marketing team. The team of 4 is located in Englewood, Colorado and Malaysia. Our team provides global marketing support.
- A Bachelor's degree required or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 3-4 years of relevant work experience.
- Expertise with enterprise-class PPC and SEO in both an eCommerce and business-to-business environment.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, Google AdWords/Bing Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, Adobe Analytics and Salesforce.
- Logical and analytical thinking to generate insight and recommendations from multiple sources of data.
- Demonstrated experience in presenting campaign results and communicating campaign needs to stakeholders.
- Ability to identify changes and opportunities within ad platforms and communicate for adoption.
- Strong attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, and ability to work independently.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
We pride ourselves on our agility and diversity, and we welcome requests to work flexibly. For most roles, flexible hours and/or an element of remote working are usually possible. Please talk to us at interview about the type of arrangement that is best for you. We will always try to be adaptable wherever we can.
Return to Work
Have you taken time out for caring responsibilities and are now looking to return to work? As part of our Return to Work initiative (link to career site page when available), we are encouraging enthusiastic and talented returners to apply, and will actively support your return to the workplace.
We are over 14,000 analysts, data scientists and specialists armed with real-time technology and data, working together to uncover deeper sources of information. The unique insights we provide help the industries and markets that drive our economies operate more efficiently, outpace competition and secure long-term success. Our global insights impact nearly every major sector - from aerospace to automotive. We empower our customers by isolating cause and effect, risk and opportunity in new ways so they can make well-informed decisions with greater confidence. This is a force we call The New Intelligence.
Boundaries belong on maps, not in your work. Start every day at IHS Markit with the excitement of what's next, by working with people from across the globe on interesting, cutting-edge projects and gaining once-in-a-lifetime learning experiences. It is easy to be passionate and invested in your work here, knowing you are causing an effect for some of the world's most influential companies. You'll get to be hands-on with, and see the direct impact, of your work. Career satisfaction just comes with the territory here. IHS Markit is committed to providing equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the laws and regulations in any of our locations.
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, as a federal contractor in the United States, the company participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Statement Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.