- George Town, Pulau Pinang, Malaysien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- IHS Markit
- 16 Dez 18
Principal Accountabilities :
• To answer and escalate all IT inbounds calls within the Groups Service Level Agreement.
• Provide Tier1 hardware, software, network and mobility support for all IT Customers.
• Escalate issues to Team Leader or other IT Support Group where incident or request/tasks cannot be solved or delivered.
• To perform on-boarding/off-boarding and account management.
• Maintain a tidy and structured working environment.
• Comply with policies, standards, process and procedures.
• To assist team leaders with activities as required.
It is the policy of IHS Markit to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, IHS Markit will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. We maintain a drug-free workplace. For candidates in the US, we are a participant in E-Verify (see link below).
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Right to Work
Pay Transparency Policy
Current Colleagues If you are currently a colleague with IHS Markit please apply internally via Workday.