Agency Recruitment Manager
Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations. Job Description
- Drive agency recruitment numbers for Southern Region
- Identify potential candidates to be recruited as agency leaders & agents
- Build and report on quarterly and annual agency recruitment plans
- Create and publish hiring ads in various portals
- Network with potential agents through professional groups on social media and during events
- Screen resumes and agency applications
- Interview candidates in-person for a wide range of roles (agent, Unit Managers and Agency Managers)
- Track contract metrics including time-to-hire, time-to-fill and source of hire
- Train and advise agency managers on interviewing techniques and assessment methods
- Host and organise business opportunity programs & seminars for potential recruits
- Follow up with candidates throughout the agency contract process
- Maintain a database of potential candidates for future recruitment.
If you are ready to unleash your potential it's time to start your career with Manulife/John Hancock. About Manulife
- University Degree or equivalent
- 5 years of experience in the insurance industry preferably in the fields of Agency Sales, Marketing or Agency Development
- Proven leadership and negotiation skills
- Resourceful in sourcing for candidates from own contacts, referrals and / or from various social media platforms
- Highly developed communication and relationship skills
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people make their decisions easier and lives better. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we operate as Manulife across our offices in Canada, Asia, and Europe, and primarily as John Hancock in the United States. We provide financial advice, insurance, and wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2019, we had more than 35,000 employees, over 98,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving almost 30 million customers. As of June 30, 2020, we had $1.2 trillion (US$0.9 trillion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made $30.6 billion in payments to our customers. Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 155 years. We trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.
Manulife is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to attract, develop and retain a workforce that is as diverse as the customers we serve and to foster an inclusive work environment that embraces the strength of cultures and individuals. We are committed to fair recruitment, retention and advancement and we administer all of our practices and programs based on qualification and performance and without discrimination on any protected ground.
It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request any accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.