AVP, Secured Product Management
The Product Manager is responsible for developing, enhancing and redesigning of secured lending/financing products catered to affluent segment. He/she is required to evaluate the potential and practicality of products in development and relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals that are aligned to the affluent lending business.
This involves the following responsibilities:
- Financial Performance: Responsible for delivering financial commitments including portfolio balances, revenue and risk-return measures in the Bank's annual operating plan.
- Product & Campaign Management: assist the unit head to manage end-to-end product management encompassing product development, process design, customer engagement, acquisition, documentation, disbursement, retention and collateral administration. This includes ownership and maintenance of credit policies and adherence to legal and regulatory requirements.
- Pricing Framework: Develop and administer pricing framework and pricing empowerment for the products developed.
- Marketing: Partner with marketing & segments team to c onceptualise and roll-out promotional campaigns including pricing, marketing message, tracking and performing pre and post implementation review, including development & update of collateral and forms.
- Operations: Oversight on day-to-day management operations, involving pricing approvals and decisioning concerning deviations in the process chain, involving coordination with internal stakeholders.
- Project management: Participate and contribute to the various projects (such as GWP) as the SME for HNW Financing Product Manager.
- Min 5 years of experience in product management of a lending product.
- Experience in corporate lending or private lending would be an asset.
- Have a strong knowledge in credit risk, product pricing and managing portfolio yields and risk.
- Operating expertise in handling consumer secured products including familiarity with regulatory requirements. Role requires seasoned judgment and problem solving abilities.
- Prior experience in on-the-job credit initiation, credit approval or credit administration will be an advantage.
- Able to work effectively in a team environment and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to deliver outcomes.