Assistant Manager, Strategic Planning
Job ID: 001557 The Role:
- Responsible to support the Head of Strategic Planning and respective stakeholders in developing Company's business plans and shaping the Company's overall strategy.
- To work closely with the Senior Management team to ensure that all the business objectives of the Company are achieved.
- To provide effective tracking, monitoring and follow up of strategic initiatives with respective stakeholders to ensure successful execution.
- To assist the preparation of management reports and presentation materials and ensure the effectiveness of the communication materials
- To provide support on market intelligence and researches to assess performance levels and benchmarks and to identify gaps and opportunities for the Senior Management team.
- To provide secretariat function and value creation to distribution channels through strategic workshops or discussions.
Job Requirements The Person:
- Degree in Business/Commerce, Marketing, Project Management or Actuarial Science with at least 3 years of business working experience.
- Consultancy background and/or Project Management are an added advantage
- Ability to understand and provide insight from industry analysis and reports.
- Strong business acumen with outstanding writing and analytical skills.
- Skilled at preparing power point presentations.
- Highly motivated individual who is mature, independent and resourceful.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Open mindedness and flexibility.