BPO Customer Experience (CX) Offering Architect
The successful candidate will join our BPS Global Offering team with a specific focus on customer experience and will provide a strategic view at a global and regional level . This is an important customer facing role, consequently the successful candidate will be required to have a broad understanding of the current and future market trends that will impact the customer experience services sector. Key knowledge areas should be around modern contact center, digital agents, digital communications, automation, AI, ML and analytics to support a growth services business. Major focus will be on identifying and driving our strategic offering capabilities to build an offering product set that will generate growth at or ahead of the market.
Scope of responsibilities:
- Advanced technical knowledge of customer experience architecture, with a particular focus on transformation, speed to value and analytics
- A broad understand of customer experience trends at a global and regional level, incorporating key competitors, fintech and market trends
- Supporting the BPO CX Offering Lead to drive a growth strategy at a global and regional level.
- Working across our other offerings and technology stack to create best in class business outcomes that drive superior client benefits
- Supporting our sales and coverage teams as a subject matter expert across the sales lifecycle.
- Presenting to our Platinum clients (Global Multinationals) as a domain expert and thought leader.
- Being trusted advisor for c-level shareholders (CEO, CTO)
- Driving strategic programs with platinum and golden accounts
We require :
- Knowledge of the following technologies and domains:
- CX platforms and architecture Key market trends and drivers within CX
- 10 years domain expertise, an MBA is nice to have
- High interpersonal skills
- The ability to work through ambiguity
- Fast learning, teamwork and ability to work under time pressure or with multiple priorities
- English Language both written and verbal
- Willingness to work across global regional clients (APAC,EMEA, Americas)