Business Transformation Analyst
You will be responsible for:
- The role of the Business Transformation Analyst will be primarily assigned to support the RM-Assisted Channels (RAC) Lead of Project Group Wealth Platform GWP2.0 to implement the RAC workstream for CFS Malaysia and immediately involving in the RM workspace (RM Front-end, CRUISE and ROME platforms) development and delivery to support the growth ambitions of our Wealth business, Premier & PPC digital platforms.
- Assume the role of Project Lead/Business Analyst for designated projects and system enhancements for ROME and CRUISE (CRM) platform. This would also involve developing new capabilities onto our existing CRM platforms (i.e. ROME/CRUISE) and introducing new innovative and useful solutions.
- The candidate will also require to support systems-related initiatives relevant to Digital Transformation, with the intention to improvise our processes that will help sales staff to increase productivity, make their job easier, automated and straight-through, and also to transform customers' banking experience with us.
- Prepare/Review User's Requirements and Functional Specification Documentation based on business user's needs. Plan and determine resources required to carry out the various systems enhancement and project tasks. Prepare/review test plan and test scripts for execution of User Acceptance Test (UAT) for systems enhancements/new systems.
- The role requires focus and commitment to delivering results and finding solutions to meet deadlines and the ability to work on and complete multiple initiatives and tasks in parallel.
We are looking for candidates who are:
- Minimum 5 years of experience doing business/system analysis, requirements gathering and testing management (UAT) skill.
- Having CRM knowledge and skill is an advantage.
- Ability to plan, prepare and executing initiatives or project. Preferably with Project Management experience.
- Ability to work & coordinate cross functionally and with people of all levels.
- Ability to being the user interface managing the needs of business and IT.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Independent, self-motivated with high drive, initiative, and commitment to work as a team.
- Technology-savvy, demonstrating strong understanding of technology and proven track-record of effectively articulating value to business units.