- Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory, Malaysien Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory MY
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- HSBC Bank (M) Berhad
- 21 Aug 18 2018-08-21
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you're looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you'll be. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
HSBC Amanah Takaful (INMY) leverages the HSBC Group's international experience and expertise in Islamic finance to offer a wide range of innovative and accessible Family Solidarity and General Takaful products to both consumers and corporate customers throughout Malaysia.
We are currently seeking qualified individuals to join our Amanah Takaful team in the role of Claims Executive, to perform claims assessment to ensure the decisions arrived at are in accordance with the claims guidelines and process payments within SLA.
- Perform timely claims assessment to ensure the decisions arrived at are in accordance with the claims guidelines.
- Process timely claims payment that meets the turnaround time.
- Make sure KPIs and SLAs of claims assessment/decision/settlement and its related activities meet the expectations.
- Assist to manage day-to-day activities of claims unit to achieve operational efficiency that meet the customers' expectations.
- Recommend any process enhancement related to claims activities to ensure smooth and efficient decision is achieved.
- Assist to provide claims inputs and requirements in regards of system enhancements and new product launch. Review and update existing workflow and recommend amendments to suit any changes in view of new product launch.
- Participate in any system related enhancements and defect rectification process till closure. Assist to ensure that processes and procedures are continually reviewed and improved.
- Continuously participate in the promotion of learning culture and assist in the development of technical expertise with regards to claims assessment.
- Three to five years' relevant working experience.
- Timely organisation and processing within agreed timelines.
- Ability to communicate effectively with peers.
- Proactive in identifying potential issues and concerns, and proposing appropriate resolutions to give maximum customer satisfaction, using judgment to escalate where necessary.
- Forward-thinking and innovative in improving quality, processes and areas of service improvements.
- Good relationship management with customers and stakeholders