Client Advisor / Senior Relationship Manager, Premier Private Client
Roles & Responsibilities Financial
Qualifications Job Requirements:
- To provide quality wealth advisory services and financial product recommendations to HNW Private Clients.
- To enhance franchise value by cross-selling appropriate wealth solutions based on advisory based approach.
- To expand the Private Client Franchise by acquiring new High Net Worth (Private Banking level) customers via contacts, referrals and marketing initiatives.
- To provide excellent customer experience to our Private Client customers at all touch points via 3 distinctive service elements ie cared for, excellent and enhanced value.
- To build sustainable relationship with Private Client customers by timely follow-ups and anticipate customers' needs.
- To proactively engage Private Client customers to a chieve continuous customer satisfaction level.
- To adhere to all related policies, regulatory risk and compliance matters including processes and procedures.
- To ensure no operational and control lapses.
- To ensure timely submission of both statutory and regulatory reports.
- To ensure adherence and compliance to all sales advisory, processes and procedures.
- Bachelor's degree, in any field, from an accredited university / colleges
- Minimum 8 years' experience in financial industry with exposure in client relationship/ frontline role
- Priority will be given to those with relevant licenses and certification (IPPC, etc); for those with module 12 and 19A is an added advantage
- Possess strong understanding of both financial and non-financial markets, as well as excellent
- Possesses own transport and willing to travel
- Preferably multi-lingual