Compliance & Service Assistant (CSA)
• Assist in the preparation of compliance related requirement e.g. BB Risk Calculators, Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD), AML / Sanction checks etc for Relationship Managers to review and sign-off.
• Obtain the necessary information from customers to complete the compliance assessment for RM's sign-off / submissions.
• Provide support to Business Units from time to time including KYC, OFAC, appropriateness and other internal and external requirements.
• Monitor and track regulatory compliance and breaches.
• Attending to customers' inquiries and requests for all loan drawdowns / rollovers, FD placements / rollovers, fund transfers, foreign exchange transactions and other operational transactions such as account statements, balances, fund transfer status, indicative COF etc.
• Handles Account Opening, Account Updates and Audit confirmation requests.
• Ensure strong and optimal customer service support and seamless customer rapport. Qualifications
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in any field.
• Experience/knowledge of banking is advantageous in the following areas: operations, processes, products, regulations, customer experience etc.
• Minimum 2 years of banking experience.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Able to work independently with minimal supervision, as well as in a team.
• Mature, meticulous, organized and takes initiative, drive, ability to work independently and in a team.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications especially in Word, Excel and Powerpoint.