Consultant - Digital Customer (Japan Collaboration) - MY
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals. Work you will do
We are seeking exceptional, highly skilled individuals to join Japanese Client Services / Japan SEA Collaboration .
Recognizing the strong momentum of investment by Japanese companies' in ASEAN, our Consulting groups in Southeast Asia and Japan launched a collaboration in 2012 to provide a wide range of business consulting services for over 100 Japanese clients across the region, including some of the biggest manufacturing companies in the world.
In response to the expansion of Japanese businesses in Southeast Asia, there have been numerous collaboration initiatives between Deloitte Southeast Asia and Japan since 2012. Now there are over 100 consultants of diverse nationalities across the ASEAN region focusing on Japanese clients. We also have a joint training program for new consultants, and through the engagements with multinationals and ASEAN companies, we are able to build their capabilities and experience and provide our people with meaningful experiences, and a unique career path.
This role sits within the Customer and Marketing (C&M) team of Deloitte Southeast Asia, which is a part of Deloitte that uses technology and creativity to better connect the customer with the business.
Better known as Deloitte Digital, we use emergent technology to imagine, deliver, and run entirely new business futures. We create innovative ventures, digital platforms, and more meaningful experiences.
As part of the Digital Customer Team, you will leverage insight-driven strategies and advanced technology solutions to energize sales and service operations for digitally-powered growth and enhance our client's customer relationships with immersive experiences powered by leading digital arts. Eighty percent of the customer moments that make up their brand happen in the sales and service experience. We not only help our clients to make those memories for their customers, but we integrate their whole business around those moments-whether it's a trip into their supply chain, logistics, and fulfilment, or advancing the customer mindset of their employees and partners.
Enough about us, let's talk about you
- Be an expert in the Digital Sales and Marketing Automation domain to provide deep understanding of the relevant Salesforce solution(s).
- Responsible for business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping, customer journeys), prototyping, configuration, testing, training, defining support procedures.
- Lead on the design, implementation of technology and creative business solutions for iconic brands.
- Take the lead on projects, solving some of the most exciting problems for our clients.
- Build lasting relationships with key client stakeholders and sponsors.
- Collaborate with amazing digital experts across disciplines to innovate and create great solutions. Supporting the Digital team in RFP and proposal responses.
If you are someone with:
- Tertiary qualification in relevant technology, business, or marketing discipline.
- 3+ years' experience in consulting and/or CRM implementation in an enterprise environment.
- Functional or techno-functional expertise one or more of the following: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud. Development experience in Apex, VisualForce, Force.com or Java/J2EE. Relevant Salesforce certification(s) will be a plus.
- Experience contributing to RFP responses and other sales activities. Strong understanding of Agile / Iterative delivery methodology.
- Drive and determination to continually learn new things and develop yourself.
- A natural team player who enjoys working with others to solve problems and sharing knowledge. Willing to push the technical limits and find the best solution for the business and our customers.
- Drive, tenacity, client-focused and results-oriented.
- An appreciation of the consulting lifestyle and ability to travel (both locally and abroad) is a pre-requisite to fit our short-term and long-term project assignments.
- Willingness to work outside of the office base and most of all
- Proficiency in the Japanese language (Business Level) due to regional project requirements.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now. Due to the volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.