Customer Delivery Architect
AWS is known for its unwavering customer obsession. Our Professional Services teams are on the front line of helping customers succeed using AWS technologies that align with the new ways of managing people and rearchitecting critical processes to complement the new cloud paradigm.
AWS Professional Services team members leverage their deep knowledge of AWS technologies in collaboration with our sales and partner teams to propose, architect, and implement transformational solutions for customers. Helping make customer success a reality using AWS cloud as an enabler and seeing the impact in real-time drives our teams to explore new frontiers in leveraging AWS for our customers.
The Customer Delivery Architect (CDA) is a new growth role within the Professional Services organization, and is principally oriented around a qualify-deliver-manage model. The CDA is responsible for partnering with a Professional Services leaders to dive deep into a customer's business challenge, to collaboratively propose and pre-qualify a particular set of outcomes that would result from a formal Professional Services engagement. Thereafter, the CDA remains meaningfully engaged with that customer, Amazon team and project/program to ensure high-value, predictable, and successful delivery.
This is not a pure consultant role, nor is it a pure selling role. It is an individual with a unique hybrid of AWS platform expertise and hands-on building, coupled with deep local industry business acumen, including a heavy dose of passion for continued knowledge acquisition and growth, obsession for customers, and their success using AWS that will align well with the desired outcomes to be produced.
Do you have what it takes to bring yourself, your customers, and your team to the next level?
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• As a key member of the Account and Professional Services Go-To-Market teams, ensure success in designing, building, optimizing, transforming or otherwise migrating applications, software, and services on the AWS platform
• Educate customers on the value proposition of AWS
• Participate in deep architectural discussions and design exercises to create world-class solutions built on AWS while ensuring solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud
• Author or otherwise contribute to AWS customer-facing publications such as whitepapers and proof of concepts
• In partnership with the ProServe leadership and account team, formulate and execute a strategy to accelerate customer outcomes through the adoption of AWS in conjunction with Professional Services engagements
• Build deep relationships with senior technical individuals within customers to enable them to be cloud advocates
• Capture and share best-practice knowledge, sales and delivery content amongst the AWS Professional Services community
About the team
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon's culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 16 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team puts a high value on work-life balance. It isn't about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it's about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we're building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future. BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
• 10+ years design/implementation/consulting experience with distributed applications
• 10+ years of experience in infrastructure architecture, database architecture, applications, and networking
• 7+ years of experience in the various industries with a key focus on ASEAN customer challenges and engagement models
• 7+ years of experience in technology/software sales, pre-sales, or technical consulting in customer-facing roles
• Proven experience with software development life cycle (SDLC) and agile/iterative methodologies required, commensurate modern certifications AWS, Agile, Scrum, SAFe, etc.
• Working knowledge of software development tools and methodologies
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Customer facing skills to represent AWS well within the customer's environment and drive discussions with senior personnel regarding trade-offs, best practices, project management and risk mitigation
• Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
• Highly technical and analytical, possessing 10 or more years of IT implementation experience
• Deep hands-on experience leading the design, development and deployment of business software at scale or current hands on technology infrastructure, network, compute, storage, and virtualization experience
• Strong track record of implementing AWS services in a variety of distributed computing environments
• Integration of AWS cloud services with on-premise technologies from Microsoft, IBM, Oracle, HP, SAP etc.
• Experience with IT compliance and risk management requirements (eg. security, privacy, SOX, HIPAA etc.)
• BS level technical degree required; Computer Science or Math background preferred; MS degree desired
• Extended travel to customer locations may be required to sell and deliver professional services as needed PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
• Experience architecting/operating solutions built on AWS
• Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with Executives, IT Management, developers and business leaders
• Ability to understand and articulate business impact of technical decisions
• Managing executive Customer relationships and key business stakeholders.
• Delivering IT Strategy & Consulting services
• Enterprise Architecture Frameworks (e.g. TOGAF, Zachman) and identifying the relationships between business services, information, applications and global infrastructure assets.
• Enterprise IT management frameworks (e.g. ITIL v3 processes).
• Broad Enterprise systems experience including SAP, Oracle, MSFT and custom Java/.NET applications.
• Designing, building, and operating global IT infrastructures.
• A proven track record of managing and delivering large-scale enterprise IT projects.
• Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
• Experience migrating or transforming legacy customer solutions to the cloud
• Potential to travel up to 50%
** For more information on Amazon Web Services, please visit http://aws.amazon.com**
"Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status."
#ASEAN PROSERVE #PROSERVE #PROFESSIONAL SERVICES