Customer Name Screening Analyst (AML COE)
The Customer Name Screening Analyst is responsible to analyse and investigate name matches by applying business, regulatory and country knowledge (where applicable) during the review and disposition of alerts.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Conduct searches, gather data and record evidence from internal systems, the internet, commercial databases and enquiry with business or AML Compliance contacts within the organization, where applicable.
- Analyse and investigate alerts that are generated using standard policies, procedures and tools, aimed at meeting internal and external regulatory requirements.
- Ensure review and disposition are adequately documented.
- Operate within agreed business SLAs and confidentiality standards.
- Apply or adapt knowledge (obtained from training) of any imposed sanctions(s) or other laws/regulation(s) to the task at hand.
- A good university degree (for fresh graduates)
- Diploma holders with 2-3 years banking experience will be considered
- Experience in performing enhanced due diligence reviews of high risk clients, reviews of client transactions and/or AML investigations is an advantage
- Demonstrate ability to perform detailed analysis of data based on policy and work instructions
- Possess strong attention to detail, research, analytical and investigation skills
- Proficient in writing with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-driven with high level of initiative and follow-through skills
- Able to work independently as well as in a team.