Digital Swivel Architect
- Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory, Malaysien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- 15 Feb 19
Digital Swivel Architect
Swivel is an entity of Accenture Digital that embrace lean principles, iterative agile development, multifunctional teams and liquid development concepts to find the quickest and most efficient way to prove new ideas, technologies and business models in real-world environment. The digital revolution is changing everything. It's everywhere - transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter?
Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you'll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
Your central role in the digital ecosystem enables you to help clients manage the demands of fast moving environments. With your knowledge of innovative on-the-go solutions, you'll help them become digital leaders by creating strategic, cross-company approaches that increase productivity, enhance collaboration and drive more transactions through innovative services and business models. There will never be a typical day at Accenture Digital, but that's why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are unlimited in the ever-changing digital landscape.
Here are just a few of your day-to-day responsibilities:
• Act as an overall Digital domain SME over multiple subject matters (architecture, APIs, automation etc.)
• Lean Startup mentality - arrive at the quickest and cheapest way to solve a problem statement to bring the intended outcome
• Deliver values to clients through inventing creative and innovative digital solutions, often via aggregating open source or SaaS building blocks
• Constantly challenge the norm - "Is there no better way to do this?"; "How can we create differentiated values?"
• 'Hands-On' approach in solving problems. Definitely not just "PowerPoint" architects
• Passionate about Technology. Follow closely digital landscape and identify technology trends and potential vendors/products to ingest into solutions
• Act independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments
• Drive new revenue pipelines and business development activities to create new opportunities for the team
• Expand the team and take initiatives in growing the competencies of the team
• Create new opportunities for innovation and collaboration within the company and with new or existing clients
• Manage teams of different sizes (from small team to distributed large teams) and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role)
• Lead business development and proposal presentations
• Technically Strong (>6 years) in Platform and Architecture technical skills - cloud/hybrid, microservices, DevOps and automation, Containerisation, APIs
• Minimum of 4 years in designing cloud architecture using multiple components various cloud platforms across various technology stacks
• Multi-skilled. Technically "broad" but can go "deep" if needed
• Very good business acumen with a keen sense for creating new business opportunities
• Very Good knowledge of emerging technologies in API, Mobility, Analytics, Cloud and Social and deep expertise in at least one such domain
• Subject Matter Expert in Lean, Agile and Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery
• Good understanding and appreciation of Lean UI/UX design
• Experience in working with Automation tools (Selenium, JMeter, Fastlane etc.) and infrastructure as code type of services (CloudFormation, terraform etc.)
• Minimum of 4 years of being a Subject Matter Experts in one or more of these domains: SOA, API-first architecture, API Security, Open Source, Lean UX design, Mobility Security, Analytics, Agile, DevOps, Containerisation, Big Data and IoT
• Relevant Degree or Master holder
• Willing to travel, as required
Preferred Skills and Attributes:
• Able and hungry to pick up new skills and technologies fast on their own
• A "hybrid" with both technical foundations and business acumen
• Entrepreneur mindset - always see things in multiple angles, constantly challenge the norm and constantly looking for better solutions to problems.
• Technically strong and think 'digital'
• Ability to learn and pick up new skill fast
• Strong presenter with a good sense of people and team dynamics
• Experience with leading small-scale, high-paced, short-burst projects
• Good imagination, and self-starter
• Have a track record of using technology creatively to solve business problems
• Experience of building business cases and showcasing value differentiators
• Entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement.
• You'll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Our Digital practice serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects.
• Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments, and collaborating with experts across the company
• Access to leading-edge technology.
Accenture offers our employees a "Total Rewards" package, which includes compensation and a range of market-relevant benefits and professional growth opportunities that recognize individual contributions and performance. We also offer a number of programs that help our employees balance a successful career with a healthy lifestyle involving family, friends and community.