- Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory, Malaysien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- HSBC Bank (M) Berhad
- 17 Nov 17 2017-11-17
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you're looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Global Finance aims to provide HSBC with a professional, effective and responsive finance service that operates at optimal cost and employs a common and transparent global model.
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join our Finance team in the role of Financial Reporting Officer, working together with colleagues to define, manage and achieve divisional business targets.
- Preparation of all Global Markets Financial and Regulatory reporting, in accordance with the requirements of Finance FIM, local regulations and accounting standards. This includes (but not limited to) GRCA, statutory reporting and local regulatory BNM reporting, External Assets and Liabilities reporting (EAL), Pillar 3 Disclosures, OTC derivatives reporting, BNM quarterly and Triennial.
- Assisting in preparation and/or collation of value added input within the stipulated deadlines, other ad-hoc requests from regulators, external auditors etc. Provide support and Treasury's related data to GFC for the Group Reporting Chart of Accounts.
- Assist in the preparation of statutory financial statements.
- Assist manager with the coordination and implementation of in-house, group and local regulatory systems/controls to validate the integrity and completeness of financial reporting;
- Ensure timely and accurate submission of returns to BNM, Group Offices and other authorities;
- Maintain and ensure due observance of HSBC Internal Control Standards, including the timely implementation of recommendations made by internal/external auditors and external regulators;
- Assist in all Finance systems related issues and enhancements.
- Minimum with Degree qualification. Possessing one to two years of related working experience would be an added advantage;
- Technical knowledge of Finance is a must, gained either through job experience or educational background;
- Able to communicate confidently with Product Controls team, Front Office dealers/Global Markets when required;
- Proficient in MS Excel.
- A fast learner, and able to multi-task.
- Possesses good time management skill, communication skill, and analytical and problem solving skills.
- Adaptable to a dynamic environment and able to deliver consistent performance.