GT CBIB - Cards - OCM24 - Development Lead
Technical Solution Lead:
Key Responsibilities *
- Solution Lead - Analyse and design system solution for OCM24 projects/enhancements
- De velopment Lead - Lead internal Development team for Debit/ATM
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- To discuss with users on requirements
- To perform requirements and technical analysis
- To design technical solutions to meet project requirements
- To perform cost and timeline estimation
- To lead internal development team for Debit/ATM
- To manage project development timeline and team resources
- To coach and share technical knowledge with team
- To conduct required trainings for team
- To validate and oversee the quality of the work produced by team
- To provide application support
- To be up-to-date on the current development methodologies, technologies and standards
- To regularly update management via established reporting templates for progress updates
- To ensure systems/application documentation is kept up-to-date
- Assume responsibility for tasks as directed by supervisors
- Ensure compliance to IT standards, SDLC standards, policies and procedures
(Basic Degree/ Diploma etc)
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, system analysis or a related study, or equivalent experience.
Professional Qualification and/ or Regulatory, Licensing requirements
Relevant Work Experience
Required Competencies and Skills *
- Experience and familiar with end-to-end process of IT project
Minimum 3 years' experience in application development on ATM switch, Debit Card and SDLC processes, preferably in banking environment
- At least 4-5 years of hands-on experience in IBM Mainframe, Assembler and Cobol programming, JCL.
- Familiar with ATM/SST/Debit Card end-to-end processing including Issuing & Acquiring will be an added advantage.
(Essential to succeed in this job)
- Sound knowledge in Assembler and Cobol programming
- Sound knowledge and strong practical experience (4-5 years) on OCM24
Personal skills (Soft Competencies [Core/Leadership])
- Highly result oriented and can work independently.
- Display drive to complete the assignment.
- Good analytical, technical, written and communication skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to lead team and work with internal/external parties.
- Ability to work to deadlines and manage time and quality of team