Global Mobility Immigration, Senior Associate/Associate
As part of our People Advisory Services - Global Mobility Immigration team, you will help our clients manage their business issues relating to their global workforce by providing immigration and global mobility HR policy compliances and advisory services to their international assignees. The opportunity
You'll focus on helping our clients manage their complex challenges of deploying a globally mobile workforce. You'll also help out clients improve their business in the evolving global economy and realize sustainable economic growth by helping them to integrate the people agenda into their business strategy. Your key responsibilities
Skills and attributes for success
- You'll manage a high level of casework, coordinating all requirements of a business immigration process from initial consultation and eligibility assessment to drafting technical advice and documentation preparation.
- You'll communicate effectively with all stakeholders involved in the process for each engagement while ensuring the coordination of application submissions to the authorities are managed smoothly.
- You'll monitor regulatory changes in the Malaysia immigration domain, guiding clients in implementing necessary changes to their foreign workforce and processes in a timely manner.
- You'll assist the Senior Manager(s) and Manager(s) in managing engagements by participating in business development initiatives, building and maintaining good relationship with clients.
To qualify for the role you must have
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong drive to excel professionally, and to guide and motivate others
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Dedicated, innovative, resourceful, analytical and able to work under pressure
- Foster an efficient, innovative and team-oriented work environment
Ideally, you'll also have
- A bachelor's degree in Human Resource, Legal or a related field
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience in immigration consulting or a related field
What we look for
- Intricate knowledge of Malaysia immigration legislation, policy and procedure
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you'll be a confident team player equipped with strong people management skills and a genuine passion to make things happen in a dynamic organization. If you're ready to take on a wide range of responsibilities, and are committed to seeking out new ways to make a difference, this role is for you. What working at EY offers
EY offers a competitive remuneration package commensurate with your work experience, where you will be rewarded for your individual and team performance. We are committed to being an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements (FWA), as needed, guided by our FWA Policy. Plus, we offer:
• Support, coaching and feedback from engaging colleagues
• Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
• The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that is right for you About EY
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible. Join us in building a better working world. Apply now