Head, Vendor Management, Banking Operations
- Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory, Malaysien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Michael Page Malaysia
- 14 Feb 18 2018-02-14
Be part of a company that is operating in high growth economies inASEAN. A senior profile position with competitive rewards and remuneration.
Our client is a Malaysian universal bank with operations in more than 15 countries. They have a wide retail branch network with more than one thousand branches across the region. Their activities are primarily in the areas of Consumer Banking, Wholesale Banking, Investment Banking, Corporate Banking, Asset Management and Insurance & Takaful. There is an opportunity to be part of the team now.
- Develop and execute plans, strategies and business process to build and enhance Vendor Management and department requirements
- Organizational management, leadership and negotiation skills relating to areas covering procurement, payment processing, vendor management, facilities management, safety and health, insurance, tenancy, fix asset management, and infra set up.
- Keeping abreast with the latest Vendor Management landscape on vendor abilities, technology, automation and Digitisation in order to capitalise on these opportunities and add value
- Adhering to establish company guidelines, procedures, policy and applicable government regulations. Supporting operations in relation to IT hardware & systems, OSHA, BCM in relation to operation effectiveness and risk perspective.
- To develop strategies, objectives and targets in pursuing continuous improvement to achieve our contractual deliverables.
- To plan, monitor, administer, manage quality, material cost and services, negotiate services and price, provide solutions, to be more cost effective, competitive, with quality and services improvement in Corporate Administration deliverables to the company.
- Ensure the operations are in compliance with Group Policy And Compliance
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- 10 years working experience in Managerial Field with knowledge to areas like Procurement, IT, Building Management, Safety & Health, BCM Knowledge, Vendor Management, Operations
- Strong Presentation & influencing skills
- Organisation, procurement and supply management Skills.
- Effective negotiations skills, people skills, IT knowledge.
- Planning and analytical skills, compliance.
- Decision making, leadership, project management knowledge.
- Logistic and material management, vendor management.
- Result driven, collaboration and networking, effectiveness.
- Versatility and agility, learning and enabling.
- Excellent salary package
- Amazing reward for exceptional performance
- Incredible career progression and learning opportunities
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Eunice Aung on +603 2302 4033.