Head of Digital
- Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory, Malaysien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- HSBC Bank (M) Berhad
- 09 Dez 18
Head of Digital
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management leverages HSBC's global retail banking expertise and wealth management capabilities to deliver a broad range of world-class retail banking solutions to millions of customers. Driving for growth in key markets around the world,the business comprises areas such as retail banking, wealth management, insurance and asset management, with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels that will differentiate our customer experience and deliver market leading retail banking and wealth management solutions.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join this team in the role of Head of Digital.
- Achieving our Digital ambitions for HSBC is an essential component of the RBWM strategy. Malaysia is one of the key markets for our HSBC scale strategy and will be a leading growth market for RBWM. Driving online and mobile offerings with high quality digital experiences will be critical to Malaysia achieving their scale ambitions.
- This is a key role within the Malaysia leadership team, with significant accountabilities. The role holder will be responsible for identifying business opportunities for Digital in the Malaysia market place across HSBC and a range of potential partners as delivery of the Group strategy to optimise our multi-channel experience. The role holder is expected to deliver the agreed performance (as measured in the Global Digital KPIs) most notably through delivering a step change in digital engagement, digital revenue, digital leads and digital transactions / servicing. The role holder is also expected to ensure an on-strategy implementation of the Global Services Platform and other platform enhancements. The other key accountability for the role holder is to nurture and grow the pipeline of Digital Talent.
- This is a high profile role, both internally and externally. The role holder is responsible for building our digital strategy, leading innovation of the bank in Malaysia, while also creating the best user experiences to grow and retain digital engagement.
- Develop and deliver a Digital Strategy across the Malaysia organisation including a strong partnering and activation platform
- Support physical channels in the customer adoption of our digital propositions
- Be accountable for multi-channel performance and ensuring performance standards are met
- Use innovative styles to support new business ideas entering the market
- Be accountable for delivering sales and service targets
- Manage the P&L for the digital channels has part of the wider distribution proposition
- Provide local business requirements for Digital change projects and provide final sign-off on testing and be accountable for quality assurance
- A minimum of bachelor's degree in a related field is required for this role.
- Minimum of ten years proven and progressive experience in various roles of Project Management, banking operations, direct channels such as contact centre.
- Strong leadership, managerial, strategic planning (including financial planning and management), organizational, decision-making, problem-solving, communications, analytical, interpersonal, motivational, negotiation, project management, sales, negotiation and team-building skills. A thorough understanding of a multi-channel business model is essential.
- Thorough knowledge of pertinent regulations, impacting retail banking activities, and delivery systems and channels including market potential as well as the regulatory framework are required.
- Understanding of the unique market serviced.
- Strong business acumen and ability to continually make trade-off decisions and build consensus.
- Strong ability to use numerical data to develop tactical plans within the broad context of strategic plans and change them as warranted by results.
- Sound understands of the company's customer segment, product offered and the competitive market as well as the capability to market and sell to those segments is key.
- Only Malaysian citizens are encouraged to apply.