IT Audit Manager
- GBP17278.00 - GBP25916.99 per annum
- Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory, Malaysien Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory MY
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Ambition Malaysia
- 18 Mai 18 2018-05-18
* Managerial position * Part of a prominent firm * Long-term prospects
Our client is public accounting, consulting, and technology firm with offices across the globe. It is internationally associated to over 100 member firms operating from over 500 offices around the world. With a growth pace in mind, there is a need for a IT Audit Manager.
In summary, reporting to the head of the business, you will be responsible for planning, managing and performing IT audits based on a Risk Based Audit Methodology including security, user access review, application system, network and database. You will be providing advice to clients via value added recommendation to close the control gaps noted during the course of the audit or for process improvement opportunities. Furthermore, you will also be managing activities of assigned audits or consultation and ensure that audit work is completed and documented in accordance with required standards. Lastly, you will be guiding a team of junior IT Auditors.
To qualify an individual must possess:
- A bachelor's degree holder within the related IT fields
- At least 5 years' working experience in IT Audit
- Good knowledge on COBIT Control Framework, IT General Controls and Application Controls
- Good background in Information Security
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills
Contact Agii Peariasamy on (60) 3 2300 7205 or or click the Apply Now button quoting reference number AGP 218581. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710