IT Operation Senior Manager
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
The Role of Ops lead is to deliver data center technology towers. Datacenter optimization, Storage transformation, server optimization and database optimization. To manage all towers including Network, Systems, Storage and backup. Assess and provide technical help and management support to all domains. Work closely with client. Job Descriptions:
- Work with customer and define, develop and deliver key results in Systems, storage and network. Define processes (SOP) for all the said domains.
- Manage a 24x7 team for the following o Datacenter optimization
- Storage Transformation - Strategy planning and design
- Data protection planning and feasibility
- Server optimization strategy planning and design
- Platform assessments and migration planning services
- Manage SLA for service requests and incidents.
- Manage and provide support for MIM (Major incident management).
- Report and Manage KPI.
- Accountable for all critical outages. Drive all critical outages to resolution in the quickest time possible.
- Monitor Major Incident communication and coordination processes, involving all Third-Party Contractors and to the client
- Resolve disputes regarding incident priority through agreement of the parties where possible
- Put in a process to monitor overall ticket volumes and performance and audit ticket quality.
- Facilitate Risk Tracking, identify and/or tracker identified risks and present to customer.
- Drive improvements identification and where possible agree with customer on domain specific for both technical and process.
- Consistently liaise with different towers in business units to share findings, best practices with an intension to improve SM efficiency.
- Coach and mentor the team for improved effectiveness.