- Degree or Diploma holder, fresh graduate are welcome
- Must be proficient in writing, reading and speaking Japanese language
- Preferable experience in supporting IT hardware, IT Equipment Refresh, new application rollout support, printers, scanners, displays, retail store level software support, etc.
- Technical proficiency with MS operating systems and MS suites, desktop and mobile applications
- HW/SW troubleshooting skills preferably in retail store POS (Point of Sale) systems
- Network connectivity, dial up and wireless systems troubleshooting skills
- Work experience with Global clients (preferred)
- Strong knowledge on operations/service delivery and ability to manage critical situations with minimum supervision
- Willing to work in a 24x7 environment
- Understanding Contact/call center metrics
- Customer-service oriented with a problem-solving attitude
- Required skills: 1+ year of IT Service Desk/Help Desk experience in a 16x7 operations
- Experience in use of Service Desk voice, email, chat and ticketing tools like ServiceNow, Remedy, Siebel, Clarify, CA helpdesk, VNC, ControlF1, Dame Ware, Net meeting, Microsoft Share point, etc.
- Handle L1/L1.5 calls originating from customers and client
- Handle calls related to password resets, under access provisioning, release of HW/SW, network and wireless connectivity, general IT (including POS systems, printers, scanners, displays) troubleshooting, etc.
- Create & Update Knowledge Document
- Work with L2 team on improving L1/L1.5 Resolution
- Perform approved L2 troubleshooting steps
- Hire Type: Contract
- Hire Duration: 12 months (Renewable)
- Advantages: Attractive Salary package, medical coverage for self and dependents
- Shift timings: ( 1 4 *7 Support - 8 AM to 10 PM Support )- Rotational shifts with allowances
- Work Duration: 5 days in a week - rotational between any days of a week(in case of Business requirement, support on additional days in a week will be eligible for allowance)
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Job Posting : Dec 20 2022
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.