IT Technical Officer
- Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory, Malaysien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- HSBC Bank (M) Berhad
- 13 Dez 18
IT Technical Officer
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Within HSBC Technology and Services, IT Infrastructure Delivery is seen as an enabler for the business, providing quality services that are always available using innovative technologies that will ensure HSBC remain at the leading edge in the development and delivery of high-quality, customised IT systems. Services are provided through a catalogue of standard products that provide excellent quality, delivered on time and are competitively priced to meet both the current and future IT challenges facing the Group.
We are now inviting qualified individuals to join this team in the role of IT Technical Officer.
- Support users on their use of Bank provided desktops, laptops, tablets, smartphones, teller terminals, & related peripherals equipment.
- Be a member of the CS team providing helpdesk support to users.
- Required to work staggered hours to follow the Bank's operational hours.
- Work effectively with external (vendors) and internal (Group) support teams, to ensure timely resolution of operational issues.
- Assist in ITID CS projects, when required.
- Good verbal and written communication;
- Good troubleshooting skills with IT equipment (e.g. PC/Windows) and proficient with various desktop software setup and usage (especially Windows, Microsoft Office, Lotus Notes);
- Working experience with IT support in a fast paced environment;
- Able to work under pressure and possibly extended hours when required ;
- Fast learner with very good troubleshooting skills;
- Able to work independently and in a responsible and dependable manner;
- Proactive, self-motivated and good team player;
- Driven to ensure success of the Bank.
- Degree or diploma in IT will be advantageous.