Info Security Engineer
- Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory, Malaysien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Standard Chartered Bank Malaysia Berhad
- 17 Nov 18
Info Security Engineer
Leading the way in International Banking. We support the people and companies driving investment, trade and wealth creation across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. And our heritage and values are expressed in our brand promise - here for good. See our Brand and Values
COMPETENCIES (KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS):
· A sound grasp of basic Information Security principles.
· Knowledge of security related standards such as ISO27k, Common Criteria, MAS TRM, PCI-DSS
· Track record in designing and delivering security related solutions.
· A basic understanding of information risk management practices.
· Experience in defining corporate technology standards
· Expert level experience in at least one or more of the following, with some level of experience or knowledge in most
§ 5+ years hands-on experience in Unix/Linux/Windows engineering and system administration.
§ Excellent understanding of Unix/Linux/Windows security and hardening practices.
§ Knowledge or either Unix/Linux/Windows scripting languages.
o Active Directory
§ 5+ years hands-on experience in Active Directory engineering and system administration.
§ Excellent understanding of how Active Directory works past the GUI interface
o VA & Malware
§ Ability to assess, reverse engineer or dissect vulnerabilities and malware
§ Knowledge of machine language, ability to disassemble and analyse binary code
§ 5+ years hand-on experience in Database management and engineering.
§ Familiar with at least 2 major database flavours.
§ Good understanding of Hadoop and Big Data.
§ Prior experience with Database Activity Monitoring solutions
o Cloud & Virtualisation
§ Engineering level experience with VMWare's virtualisation technologies.
§ Good knowledge and understanding of cloud technologies with the ability to perform technical security assessments as well as deploy solutions into a cloud service.
§ 5+ years hands-on experience with Microsoft Exchange and OCS/Lync
§ Good knowledge of messaging related protocols such as SMTP, IMAP, MAPI, EAS.
§ Good understanding of e-mail related Malware defences and Antispam technologies
o Security Monitoring
§ 5+ years experience in implementing and configuring SIEM tools.
§ Good understanding of the logging/auditing systems used by major vendors, including those on Operating Systems, Databases and Network equipment.
§ Experience in scripting on both Unix and Windows.
§ Ability to define and design meaningful security reports from data caught within SIEM tools.
§ 5+ years hands on experience with managing Proxy and Webservers
§ 3+ years experience in configuring and designing Firewall solutions.
§ Good understanding of NIDS as well as APT and DDoS detection and mitigation technologies
§ Excellent understanding of TCP/IP networking fundamentals.
§ Good understanding of NAC and VPN technologies.
§ Basic understanding of multifactor authentication systems and how to integrate them in Networked systems
· 5+ years experience working in a team delivering technology centric customer focused services. Involvement with process improvement initiatives.
· 3+ years working on large scale projects.Successfully delivered at least 1 large project.
· Prior experience in running Proof Of Concept testing.
· Self-starter, ability to work independently without direct supervision.
· A strong command of spoken and written English
· Demonstrable ability to engage with customers across technology teams and provide remotely located management with confidence that priorities are well attended to
· Good understanding of TCP/IP networking concepts.
· Experience of installing and configuring solutions
· Able to perform complex data manipulations and analysis in either MS Excel or MS Access
· Process Improvement techniques.
· Knowledge of SQL.
· Good knowledge and prior exposure to forensic technologies and practices
If you're a bright mind with big ambitions, we'll actively encourage you to fulfil your potential. Thanks to our rich and varied international footprint, we can offer exciting opportunities working across different countries and cultures. Apply Now and take the next step in fulfilling your potential.