Info Security Senior Analyst
- Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory, Malaysien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Standard Chartered Global Business Services Sdn Bhd
- 16 Jan 19
Info Security Senior Analyst
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
The objective is to be a single point of contact for all IT related queries, diagnosing, resolving, escalating and the rapid restoration of normal IT services to its Customers and Users. You are the customer focused 'Service Team' with technical expertise, business awareness and interpersonal skills, and knowledge over a wide range of technological tools.
Your primary responsibility is to handle live calls, web interactions and FCR's within agreed service levels and business priorities. To drive the operations and culture where the customer and stakeholders are the first beneficiary.
The responsibilities include the following:
1. Receive IT related incidents or requests from customers through voice and non-voice channels.
2. Diagnose and provide First Call Resolution for all Desktop/Laptop related queries.
3. Escalate to the Level II or Level III wherever required.
4. Maintain customer service skills by following the agreed KPIs on incident documentation and communication.
5. You will be providing 24/7 support for all SCB situated regions (Global Support)
6. Adhere to problem management processes for accurate escalation and problem assignments.
7. Take End to End ownership of Technology incidents and Requests in order to resolve them within agreed objectives and to the satisfaction of customers
8. Identify and support opportunities for continuous improvement
9. Identify and highlight to the appropriate authority any service concern or improvement opportunity
10. Monitor and support the team adherence to the established policies, processes, and procedures.
11. Expected to meet or exceed key measures and objectives of your role. Ensure performance, productivity, skill and quality in line with the expectations
12. Develop understanding of Tech Ops business solution and seek out improvement opportunities
13. Upholding the Values of the Group and Company at all times and Compliance with all applicable Rules/ Regulations and Company and Group Policies.
14. Adherence to the specified standards of Quality and Audit / Risk requirements
15. To build relationship & network with stakeholders within & outside Technology Operations.
KEY RELATIONSHIPS FOR
Service Desk Team Members
IT Country Service Managers and Heads
CSS & TSS Seniors and Leads
Technology Service Managers
Tech Ops Unit members, Human Resources, Service Quality & Risk Team Service Desk Operations
• Unit BAU performance in Contact Centre, Incident Management, Request Management, Technical Help Desk, Quality, etc
• GSD Frontline Deliverables. E.g. Turn Around Time, Service Levels, First Call Resolutions, Other Resolutions, Customer Satisfaction Score, Ticket Quality, Resumption Time, Open Ticket Aging, Call Quality, Call Volumes etc
• Replying to users within 15 mins on Service Desk On the Bridge Console and and 100% Group chat availability in shift hours.
• Performance on key projects and Initiatives
• Unit Productivity and cost saves
• Risk Management
• Employee Engagement
• Required Skills, Aptitude, knowledge and discipline
• Customer Engagements and Satisfaction
• Networking with Stake holders
• Service Improvement Deliverables specific to specialized area
Essential: Graduate in any discipline. CCNA / ITIL / MCSE will be an added advantage.
Desired: Technical Certifications.
Years of Experience: A minimum of 3 years of experience in IT industry with at least 2 years of relevant experience
Nature of Experience: Experience in similar role at a Technical Contact Centre (Top 15 BPO or IT companies in India) which has multiple clients, multiple technology platforms and domain.
Product/Skill Knowledge: Advance knowledge of leading contact centre and technical help desk tools. Knowledge in various technology platforms, domains/application development and advance knowledge of Microsoft products.
One mandatory Advanced domain skill in technology which is in line with our requirements. (Eg, Unix, Windows XP/2003, Active Directory, AS400, Oracle, Exchange, etc)
Desired Knowledge: Windows 7/8 client, SCCM, AD, Mobile Device Management Networking and ITIL Standards.
Our Ideal Candidate
Essential Skills / Aptitude:
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Must be detail oriented, highly organized and able to handle a variety of tasks in an efficient manner.
• Familiarity with hardware/software components and terminology.
• Strong customer service background, ability to work in a team environment, enjoy working with people
• Strong analytical and statistical skills
• Metrics Driven
• Self Learner / Quick Learner
• Proven ability to Multitask
• Crisis Management
• Demonstrated customer service skills
• Ability to ensure all client requirements are met along with overall client satisfaction.
• Adherence to the specified standards of Quality and Audit / Risk requirements
• Ensure proper communication across all lines of authority within the team
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.