Information Security Manager
- Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory, Malaysien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Standard Chartered Global Business Services Sdn Bhd
- 22 Apr 19
Information Security Manager
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
Security Technology Services (STS) is a critical function within Standard Chartered Bank. It is the STS mission to protect the Bank from information security threats by delivering effective information security services, responding to security incidents and educating staff. The STS team is instrumental in ensuring the Bank soundly meets its commitments to internal and external stakeholders and maintains an appropriate cyber security defence posture. Furthermore, the STS team plays a significant part in the Bank's 'Here for Good' vision and brand promise.
The importance of our mission has strengthened over time and is a principle concern for shareholders, clients, regulators and the communities we operate in. Our Banks success depends on the Group Information Security Function to maintain the correct balance of security capabilities and risk management across the all businesses and functions across our global footprint.
Main Purpose of Job:
The Information Security Senior Analyst role sits within STS Identity Access- Privileged ID (PID) Management team. T he main responsibilities will be to report to the Senior Manager of PID Management in delivering a well controlled PID management service that is both compliant with industry security best practice standards and allowing for timely withdrawal of PID according to established process and procedure for authorized change implementation or service resumption. Also establish a robust process that will allow for timely vault back of PIDs upon expiry of usage period using the Bank's authorized Privilege ID Manager Tool. The person will also assist to ensure availability of a stable PID service and enhance security risk program on PID usage within the Bank through efficient resource planning and allocation, forward planning of periodical process reviews in ensuring currency with best practices, providing guidance to the team, and developing relationships with stakeholders and parties across the Bank in driving for a more controlled PID usage.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Perform the Privileged ID Reconciliation process for the entire bank to ensure all Privileged IDs are vaulted and secured in the bank vaulting system.
- Working closely with the operation team to ensure all reconciliation gaps are close or mitigated accordingly
- Effectively communicate and managing relationships with stakeholders globally.
- Work closely with the team members to effectively deliver secured & timely PID Governance service which is fully compliant with established documented processes.
- Assist in implementing of new/amended processes, innovative ways of working and reviewing risk and control assessments.
- Monitor and report on PID management security risk compliance to stakeholders.
- Relevant experience in IT; out of which at least 1 year experience in Identity & Access / IAM / Information Security, on large and complex projects/operations.
- Understanding of IAM and service management concepts.
- Ability to collect and analyze data, establish facts and make recommendations in written and oral form
- Ability to work well autonomously and within a team environment
- Strong support / stakeholder engagement skills
- Time management skills with the ability to effectively follow up and track information
- Experience working in a geographically dispersed team is an added advantage
- High level of competence with MS Office
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Computer Science / Information Technology or its equivalent
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.